• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dat Music Tho - LITAA or Aqua's Theme

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
While I'm sure we can all agree that the Corrin trailer gave us a bunch of goodies (that have been thoroughly discussed in other threads) not much has been said about his/her accompanying music. Well fear not because I have made this thread for others who would like to "sing" the praises of Lost In Thought All Alone (US) or Aqua's Song as it's also known.

(Obviously not the SSB4 remix because it hasn't been uploaded yet)

Personally I find it haunting and beautiful and am very excited to fight with it as a nice backdrop. It isn't distracting, but it isn't boring either.

Let me know how you guy/gals feel about LITAA and maybe what other songs you wish could've come along with Corrin from fates?

Last edited:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
It sounds amazing, that's for sure, and I was hyped when I heard the remix during Corrin's trailer. I was like, "Wooaah, they wouldn't remix the song for no reason would they?? Are we getting it along with Corrin??!" and lo and behold it turns out we were getting both it AND the actual song.
Yet another reason I'm super hyped for February.

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
Full version of the song with all three verses plays during the credits and it's god tier. We're talking a song that compares to the best vocals in any JRPG and perhaps surpasses them thanks to it's narrative impact.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
I have this in my build of Brawl Minus. Who knew I could make something more emotional with a song from a game that isn't even out overseas yet? ;)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
When I heard the Japanese version with the... different version playing afterwards in the first Japanese trailer, I was super hyped for this song.

Little did I know that it would be literally everywhere in the game. I'm like 90+% sure that it's in the game with 4-6 different variations (that are all good imo).

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
I never really played FE except for Radiant dawn but I got this song stuck in my head for days! Ach, it's way too good

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I'll check out the vocal version when I get corrin but from what I heard it only makes me wish Sarah Brightman were available.

The remix is tight though :)

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
her voice is unbelievably beautiful, i'm still not over it x3
i absolutely adore every iteration of this song, especially the one that played in the reveal trailer

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Took a chance today to thoughtfully listen to the vocal version and it's growing on me. Still prefer the remix but looking forward to hearing both in castle siege.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
It's nice, too bad the dub kind of ruins it IMO.

Top Bottom