• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash Banana Pickup

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
I don't know about you guys, but I really really REALLY miss being able to pick up bananas with a dash attack from brawl... I wish we could still do it in PM. It was very techy and awesome, very useful too. I hate having to wave dash over those bananas in a time I would rather dash attack and throw one :I do ya'll think this application will ever be added to PM? :/ probably not, but I hope so...

On a side note... what are some cool banana combos if anyone has any to share?

Sir Ught

Smash Cadet
I can never get the timing down on that... do you press Z right when his hands hit the banana?

GeZ

Smash Lord
I don't know about you guys, but I really really REALLY miss being able to pick up bananas with a dash attack from brawl... I wish we could still do it in PM. It was very techy and awesome, very useful too. I hate having to wave dash over those bananas in a time I would rather dash attack and throw one :I do ya'll think this application will ever be added to PM? :/ probably not, but I hope so...

On a side note... what are some cool banana combos if anyone has any to share?
But WD'ing over it is almost exactly the same, except it's not dumb good because you're doing it while covering options.

And http://zippy.gfycat.com/SpotlessAdventurousFlies.webm is my favorite Banana combo. Suck it Diddy mains.

Psi Sig

Smash Journeyman
I can never get the timing down on that... do you press Z right when his hands hit the banana?
yea, i'm still struggling with the timing too, I've been going into practice mode and slowing it down, or I just mash the heck out of it while im dash attacking

Last edited:
Top Bottom