• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash attack edge guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
So I don't think I've seen this in any videos before. This tech is pretty character specific since some characters can recover anyway, but due to the 0 degree angle of our first three dash attack hits (excluding the final hit), we can gimp some characters incredibly easily if they miss the ledge snap. Obviously this is situational, since if you're in a better position you can just dsmash or something, but this tends to be a fairly safe option for ledge play. Anyway, here's a gfy I captured of me doing it to my friend who plays Luigi.

http://gfycat.com/FoolishOpenGrackle

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah, it's definitely known. Good to be reminded but not sure if a thread is warranted. Especially since it's rather straightforward too.

Thank you for submitting though, but in the future, I recommend discussing it in the moveset thread first.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom