• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash attack cancle to up smash

Shade_

Smash Ace
How do you do it? I have seen vids of falcoes do it, but cant seem to figure out how. Thanks in advance!

Jeiro

Smash Rookie
You mash up on the c-stick in the opening frames of his running attack hitting someone. It takes a little practice on timing, but after you practice it enough it becomes fairly easy.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
You mash up on the c-stick in the opening frames of his running attack hitting someone. It takes a little practice on timing, but after you practice it enough it becomes fairly easy.
can u practice this with me just for a few matches? i've been trying for a few days and i seriously just cant get it, i got it twice but couldnt get it again. my screenname is sk8rkid340

Repulse X

Smash Apprentice
dont forget that flicking the cstick while dashing makes you dash attack, so an easy way to do it is to flick the cstick down and then up once you connect with them

spare-jello

Smash Cadet
Yeah... this doesn't work since I have an HDTV. Oh well.

Also, It's called "DLX Hit Canceling".

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
dont forget that flicking the cstick while dashing makes you dash attack, so an easy way to do it is to flick the cstick down and then up once you connect with them
actually i was trying it that way and it wasn't until i did dash, a, up c-stick that i could get it at all.

lol and it not working on HDTV's makes absolutely no sense

Top Bottom