• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|DarkWolf's| |Graphics| |Shop: Sigs|

DarkWolf123

Smash Apprentice
Oh... i just noticed now u can't see the text. Well i've been trying out differant types of sigs and i didn't really expect it to end up like that either... XD:laugh:

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
make mine silver, some thing shiny that stands out...ummm i dunno know how exactly will it look but ur choice if it dosen't work out. Thnx again :).

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Ok from now on only one picture, its a lot harder to make a sig with two pictures... So for the Marth guy, I'm going to use the "back round" picture for the actual picture because the trophy one sucks... As for the Fox guy, i might be able to squeeze that back round picture into the back round faded
Yeah, i would like my name and text to be gold but the font's k, with a silver fancy style backround color(by style i mean like the style u did earlier was an explosion), and could u try to fix this in the backround faded like u said or is it hard to do so http://malcom95.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1157811737.jpg . THNX:) I'd still like it if u can't do all this, as long as its awesome.:)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hah, Darkwolf need some help? Its pretty tough doing this kind of stuff.. Used to do it on the Resident Evil forums -.- The worst is if someone wants an animated sig :)

DarkWolf123

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i only check these forums like 2 times a week. Also im writing this on my wii, so when i get back on my house comp ill make some new ones. Also go ahead and help if you want to, ive been busy lately so i'd appreciat any help.:)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't know, I doubt I could do the same kind of work you do. Was just messing around mostly :p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Eep, no that fine. I don't have the patience to work with all these peoples requests... Nor do I have to skill to make it look very good.

DarkWolf123

Smash Apprentice
Here you go capncone didn't get captain falcon in this, sorry it took forever. :(

thats my last one for awhile, go ahead and request but u will have to wait a while. :laugh:

Top Bottom