• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DARKSIDE COMICS Brawl 1v1 Tournament RESULTS - Sarasota, FL - April 5th 2008

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
DARKSIDE COMICS Brawl 1v1 Tournament - Sarasota, FL
April 5th 2008

RESULTS:

30 Participants

1. Polmex23 : $150.00
2. Raef : $90.00
3. ZorakBane : $60.00

4. Abe
5. Pink
5. Kingblack
7. Feral
7. Sean
9. Argh
9. Justin
9. Jooz
9. KRO
13. LAWL
13. Lance
13. NeoKnuckles
13. Bob
17. Gosu
17. James
17. Andrew
17. WB
17. Cre8
17. Cow
17. Adam
17. Vicious
25. Mike
25. BRI
25. J
25. Lin
25. CJ
25. Jester

This was our first major tournament and we had a great turnout.

Our next Brawl tournament is 1v1 & 2v2 and it is on April 26th, click the link below for more info:

DARKSIDE COMICS 1V1/2V2 Brawl Tournament - April 26th

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ahhh, good games. Wish those matches were videp recorded...especially between me an you Raf in the finals, and between my close (an, lucky) win against Abe (even though I did win the 3rd map, but shoulda never got that chance xD )
Other than that ima be their for every tourney xD, Raw experience, cool people. Place looks small till you inside lol.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
May 3rd Tourney

Ahhh, good games. Wish those matches were videp recorded...especially between me an you Raf in the finals, and between my close (an, lucky) win against Abe (even though I did win the 3rd map, but shoulda never got that chance xD )
Other than that ima be their for every tourney xD, Raw experience, cool people. Place looks small till you inside lol.
Congrats Polmex!
Recording matches at the April 26th tournament is a possibility

Looking forward to facing you in the FINALS again, and make sure to bring a partner for the 2v2 tourney as well. This will be our first 2v2 tourney at Darkside and after the turnout of the April 5th tourney, we already have quite a few people signed up.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Great turnout, polmex good job but dont look for any suicide handouts at gigs =)

my first set with bane was epic that kid can play
Ha, trust me bro, will be no need for handouts, cuz ima put the **** Train on 'em tracks an run you ova fool xD. Ahh, nasty wario

Top Bottom