• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark World Stage 8: Turtle Rock

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
NO NOT THIS!!

Sorry guys, I couldn't find a decent picture for you to look at, but I'll try to describe it as best I can. It was a dungeon/stage on The LoZ: A Link to the Past. It was a monumentous castle surrounded by a forcefield that only the 7 maidens could break. Also, one of the more graphic cool stages of Ganons. Now if Sakurai did his research he'd have himself an epic stage on his hands, but alas I don't think it's going to happen this time around seeing how he only reads probably on Japanese message boards.

Do you fellas remember this tight stage? Is it suitable for Brawl? Discuss.

thrawn45

Smash Rookie
i haven't played a link to the past in years, but if i remember right then yes, that would be a really cool stage

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yeah it sounds good but I need a layout of what the stage would look like in Brawl.

Top Bottom