• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Pokemon Trainer Is Finished by the Lazy Bum at Last

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
yeah, i know, it's just no other skin color with him looks good, i might work on a Blue Blazes squirtle which can go into this texture pack

CoonTail

Smash Lord
That looks like an F-air after it finished and hes just about to start pulling back into normal standing animation

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
Nope, it's actually his shield pose, if you tap "R" there is a frame where his shield isn't there and he's in the defensive pose, which i completely agree is **** >:D

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hahaha yea man Im on AiB as CoonTail but whats good man.....Im 21 so its a bit rough playing with the younger kids but if you can we should play sometime man

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
lol yeah it could have been phrased a bit better but it's true :p i feel awkward kicking the ***** of those kids there in brawl XD

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol well figuring most of the PT's on this board have more or less ignored me Ive kinda jus said w.e anymore funny enough someone finally paid attention

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Nope, it's actually his shield pose, if you tap "R" there is a frame where his shield isn't there and he's in the defensive pose
I knew right away it was that pose, I've taken at least a few snapshots with Charizard in that pose, two of them have two Charizards back to back, like this:

But yeah, they look really cool, nice work. I would continue to use the Homebrew Channel, but it seemed that it was beginning to brick my Wii, so I had to remove it...is there any way to prevent it from doing that? I really miss those fun codes... >_>

Top Bottom