• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Pit's has two reflectors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark

Smash Apprentice
So it has come to my attention :4darkpit:'s SideB can reflect projectiles if timed well. I noticed this in a few matches with my friend who was playing Link. As Link do their usually zoning stuff, I reflected his Gale Boomerang with my SideB. This was occurring throughout the whole match. Sense I do not own the game, can somebody test this out for me. If you can please see many different kinds of projectiles he can reflect and if this works for regular :4pit: as well. I'm not sure how useful this well be but if we can make this some sort of aggressive reflector, we might have something interesting on our hands. As for the obvious reflector the DownB, can we get some people to test how well it can withstand physical hits and if it's windbox can be used effectively for edge guarding. Lastly to close this up I will to let you guys know(for those who don't know), the DownB can reflect projectiles from directly below :4darkpit:(I'm sure they share the same DownB properties but I can't test it so theres no 100% confirmation on that). While I was facing my Link using friend, he threw a bomb at me while I was above him and I was able to reflect his straight back at him. I plan on posting videos and even making a guide once once I get the game for WiiU, thats all for now.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
From my experience, Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm sends most projectiles in a 45% angle, making is less effective as a reflector then his Orbitars. If anything, I just see it as something that makes his approach slightly safer with that move.

I think Pit can reflect projectiles to, but I'm not sure if he sends them at an angle or strait up like he does with his enemies.

I once experimented with using his Orbitars to edge guard, but the wind box is so weak, it's probably just better to hit them with an aerial attack.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Wether or not either Arm reflects or not depends on the projectile. Boomerangs and shiruken namely. And the two do have the same Guardian Orbitars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom