• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Pit/Pit Electroshock bug

DatRedYoshi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4527-8964-4316
I found this while messing around with my friend on the Wii U Temple stage... I don't know if this might help in fighting but its not going to work on FD or Omega stages since you need a slope to do so.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Nice find! You can't act until pretty late in the slide unfortunately, but it goes pretty far pretty fast. I tried it out on the ledges of Yoshi's Island on 3DS, it slides a bit further than half the stage (a bit further than where Diddy is in the gfy, if you don't act out of it) and you're able to act when you reach center stage:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
old glitch, but you're completely vulnerable while sliding so they can just do w/e they want to you until the end of it, and there's no legal wii u stage that you're going to be able to use this super well on.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
something note worthy, I was testing it on delfino and it seems to also work on rising platforms

Top Bottom