• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Pit Kirby

Runt

Smash Journeyman
I just played as kirby against dark pit and took his power. when i had his power i would up,back or forward throw him and after the throw kirby ends up in the air. while in the air i used dark pits arrow and kirby kinda just hovered in the air for a bit. is this known already? i don't notice any crazy uses for it but its interesting to do lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey I recognize your name!

Anyway yes this is pretty known, and has no real use. I could've sworn someone made a thread for it but I can't find it. You could've just posted in the social or something instead of making a thread :/

You should stick around in the Kirby boards though!

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Yes, this is known. I'm surprised it was not patched though.

Last edited:

Runt

Smash Journeyman
oh okay cool. yea i couldn't find anything on it but thanks ill keep that in mind for next time. and yea ill stick around more often than i have been lol.

Top Bottom