• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed [Dan Salvato] Character Death Ceiling Results in Regular Explosion

Aerros11

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully this is my last request!

Those ceiling "team rocket" type deaths mess too much with tournaments in my opinion.
I'd like them gone and just replaced with a regular character explosion blast effect...the same ones triggered by side and bottom deaths.

-end-

Last edited:

Aerros11

Smash Journeyman
He wrote it as a toggle.
Oh I see, options are cool and allow flexibility. As for my modded mod, I'd like things to mostly be one way. The next step is disabling the HUD. Quite the thrill it is once the HUD is disabled. The usual methods of gecko conversions don't seem to work for the HUD code, though but the star ko worked like a charm!

Flieskiller, do you play with the star ko, disabled?

Last edited:

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
Oh I see, options are cool and allow flexibility. As for my modded mod, I'd like things to mostly be one way. The next step is disabling the HUD. Quite the thrill it is once the HUD is disabled. The usual methods of gecko conversions don't seem to work for the HUD code, though but the star ko worked like a charm!

Flieskiller, do you play with the star ko, disabled?
my Minigame mode has Star KO enabled on game win.

Aerros11

Smash Journeyman
my Minigame mode has Star KO enabled on game win.
Minigame? Pretty creative fan-base I see O__O I might not use it but you should make it more well-known at least if you want others to enjoy it too since I have no idea what you're talking about. Cool implementation though for game-end

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
Minigame? Pretty creative fan-base I see O__O I might not use it but you should make it more well-known at least if you want others to enjoy it too since I have no idea what you're talking about. Cool implementation though for game-end
I make Minigame mode for me, and publish what I do. I don't expect it to be popular, Melee players want to just play Melee, not unique variants.

I called it Minigame because later, I will add some complete new mechanics, like cash shops for items, real Minigames (like the Taunt Battle, but with totally unique goals) etc.

Aerros11

Smash Journeyman
I make Minigame mode for me, and publish what I do. I don't expect it to be popular, Melee players want to just play Melee, not unique variants.

I called it Minigame because later, I will add some complete new mechanics, like cash shops for items, real Minigames (like the Taunt Battle, but with totally unique goals) etc.
You're talking to the guy hosting shield breaker so I know what you mean. There's plenty of content everywhere else to please the majority
I want the game to be a vessel for uncommon ideas that work and make the game better in some way. If you're altering a special mode and want it hosted sonewhere, it's up to you to let me know.

Cheers~

Top Bottom