• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaLua's Pika tournament vids!!!

Chronokamikaze

Smash Cadet
Here are some videos of my Pikachu in the last tourney that happened here in Brasília (if u don't know Brasília is the capital of Brazil xD).
From the matches recorded these are all that I've played Pikachu.
I won the tournamet with him! \o/

I would appreciate some comments!
Thanks! xD

smashbropika

Smash Rookie
i just found this video of you from probably a long time ago
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iWzqCJ09Bsg

you are one of the better pikachu players i've seen and being able to compete with a marth like him as pikachu is quite an accomplishment. i know he isn't the best, but he's good enough to where this would be a difficult match-up for any short-ranged character, especially pikachu.

from what i know, the best way to kill marth with any short-ranged character is to avoid his attacks with a wavedash and then counter it while marth still has lag. you did that very well and i hope you post more vidoes.
you are definitely the "Hell Chu." lol.

Chronokamikaze

Smash Cadet
i just found this video of you from probably a long time ago
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iWzqCJ09Bsg

you are one of the better pikachu players i've seen and being able to compete with a marth like him as pikachu is quite an accomplishment. i know he isn't the best, but he's good enough to where this would be a difficult match-up for any short-ranged character, especially pikachu.

from what i know, the best way to kill marth with any short-ranged character is to avoid his attacks with a wavedash and then counter it while marth still has lag. you did that very well and i hope you post more vidoes.
you are definitely the "Hell Chu." lol.
Thanks!
This is a vid recorded between October 6 and 15, when Aisen came here to Brasília. His Marth is between Brazilian top 5 Marths, but he isn't the better. xD
He has the best Fox around here! He is very probably Brazil's top player. He is trying to go to US to the OC3. Lack of money sucks! xP

Thanks everyone for the acomplishments! It's good to be recognized! xD

Tope, could u say something that would make me impress u?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
haven't seen the rest of the vids yet other than the first one, which was the main one I wanted to see since it was the finals and it was...Pikachu Vs. Sheik?!?!?!?!?! And then I saw the Sheik player...I don't play Sheik and I'm not good at judging how good a Sheik player is...I'll say this though: props to whoever it was playing Sheik because he/she actually played Sheik like a real character! you know...with disadvantages? No chain-grabbing! o_O

Chronokamikaze

Smash Cadet
haven't seen the rest of the vids yet other than the first one, which was the main one I wanted to see since it was the finals and it was...Pikachu Vs. Sheik?!?!?!?!?! And then I saw the Sheik player...I don't play Sheik and I'm not good at judging how good a Sheik player is...I'll say this though: props to whoever it was playing Sheik because he/she actually played Sheik like a real character! you know...with disadvantages? No chain-grabbing! o_O
Indeed, he doesn't play Sheik very well. He knew that I was going to enter in the first fight with pika. So he tryed to counterpick me with Sheik, his main characters (Samus and Mario) wasn't doing the job. But he doesn't have much experience againist pikas. xD

Top Bottom