• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
8:30pm is when I swing by everyone's places. I'll prolly pick you up first, Disqo. What about Xeven?

Also, **** DDD. I'm going all Diddy Kong now. **** the counterpicks. **** the matchups.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
8:30pm is when I swing by everyone's places. I'll prolly pick you up first, Disqo. What about Xeven?

Also, **** DDD. I'm going all Diddy Kong now. **** the counterpicks. **** the matchups.
No clue about xeven. I'll text em.

No DDD? Have fun with them snakes then XD. And those marths... Top tier till the day you die eh? Alright neon, put alsma as a diddy, take link off. He's finally turned tail.

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
In that case, put mine as diddy. And then put ness Kirby sonic DDD Marth falco snake jigglypuff pika rob, another sonic, another ness, and hell, put random on it too. For the scrubs.

lol, I could do the same, but Link is special, because he's my favorite and he used to be my main.

Ahh you make it as if Link is a joke character for you....

:glare:
Not in low tier, he's serious business. :cool:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Ahh Link has several disadvantages.

You didn't sandbag, you just traded your bad character for better ones.
I limited my potential as a player by choosing a bad character. Regardless, I still choose him for low tier, despite him being on the lower half of the tier list; it's because all his MUs in low tier are actually winnnable.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So this all boils down to you just wanting to win? Nice!

Remember when people played characters they liked instead of characters that won against half the cast? :094:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
So this all boils down to you just wanting to win? Nice!

Remember when people played characters they liked instead of characters that won against half the cast? :094:

Maybe for melee....

:awesome:

...or other more balanced games...but not brawl.

I can't agree with what you just said....because if that were true, screw the rest of the cast and play Metaknight would be the way to go with that attitude.

I believe you just wanted a better character...because in this game, it's very character based strategy.

...and there's nothing wrong with swapping a limited character for one with better options.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Maybe for melee....

:awesome:

...or other more balanced games...but not brawl.

I can't agree with what you just said....because if that were true, screw the rest of the cast and play Metaknight would be the way to go with that attitude.

I believe you just wanted a better character...because in this game, it's very character based strategy.

...and there's nothing wrong with swapping a limited character for one with better options.
Nah, I meant like, you pick the character cuz you liked the game, or you grew up with it, or blah blah blah blah. I was that way at first, though I dropped most of the chars I liked except for the ones I play now....
....that worked out well huh? I still play the chars I like personally.

All the negros in the crowd said DAAAYYUUUMMM!!!!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Nah, I meant like, you pick the character cuz you liked the game, or you grew up with it, or blah blah blah blah. I was that way at first, though I dropped most of the chars I liked except for the ones I play now....
....that worked out well huh? I still play the chars I like personally.

All the negros in the crowd said DAAAYYUUUMMM!!!!

I know I know :D

Why do you think I still play Captain Falcon? I make low tier look good.....and I have Zigsta on my corner cus he makes low tier look good too....

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
^ I call BS on that, and even if it were true, it's not consistent, and consistency is very important.
Man, that almost sounded like your saying I'm not consistent when I look good with Captain Falcon...but my tone was sarcastic in the first place..

.again...your being too serious with that statement I previously said earlier.

Disqo Bunny we eating chicken tonight?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Play to win. But we shouldn't forget that the overall point of this game is to have fun. Whether that be in competition or regular everyday *** kickin. We 'play' the game. You can 'play' to win, you can 'play' for fun, you can do both. You can be serious, you can goof off. But when it starts becoming a pain, or unenjoyable, or even if somebody makes it unenjoyable for the others, we should all be trying to have fun.

Batou originally told me, if you're not having fun, why are you playing.
Everybody could learn from that.

.....the BuNNY has spoken.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Smash is the game I grew up with, not the other nintendo games. Also I play only the good characters seriously because playing a ****y character is no fun because I am training to be the best. I like to tie purpose with playing a game because if you don't have a goal then you don't have a purpose.. Pikmin philosophy

Top Bottom