• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair to Shine tech chasing?

Spoice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
snoopertrooper
I was at a monthly on sunday and tried this on a puff main, and I'm not sure if it I was reading him or if I got lucky, but has anyone else tried this and seem some success? I feel like it's a great replacement for waveshining.

Gr33ns

Smash Rookie
Probably, but I can't guarantee it... but until like 70%, drill-grab-uthrow-uair would b best
Why are you not uthrow uairing a puff at 70%..? It connects all the way up to around 96%.

And to answer the main question: its just a tech chase. You could do the same thing to falco or anyone else shine knocks down, but the timing and/or the tightness of the read would change.

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
Why are you not uthrow uairing a puff at 70%..? It connects all the way up to around 96%.

And to answer the main question: its just a tech chase. You could do the same thing to falco or anyone else shine knocks down, but the timing and/or the tightness of the read would change.
Yeah, I was just throwing out a number. From what I'd heard, it got very challenging after 80 or so.

Top Bottom