• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair sux???

coolbananas

Smash Cadet
Teh Valley of Justified Bemusement, Norway
I have used it on enemies after they hit be up into the air, which never works for me. I've tryed using it on enemies after I hit THEM into the air. don't work either. I've used as a short hop approach technique. worked kinda well, i went from there to a tilt into a u-air into a fair, which worked well, but although i try to do that regularly now, it never works anymore. Any other suggestions?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
its useful against zelda's side b. Because of the hitbox it cancels the fire. Same with peachez turnips. Short op tornadoes and jumped from sheild tornadoes are the best approach for it.

COMMANDLIST

Smash Cadet
It can be very effective when you go up against Diddy Kong b/c his dair allows him to catch the banana peel that's being thrown at him. Also when use in a sh and the enemies shield is at 75% lock on to them with the dair to suck their sheild down. But don't stop there; follow it up with either a nair or uair before you hit the floor.

This play deals a ton of damage to the opponents sheild and is a safe approach. But you've got to keep mixin up your plays so that they won't catch on.
Oh yeah, one more thing those who say Mario is garbage could go suck his fireBALLS.:)

Cho?

Smash Apprentice
dunno about any character specific uses but i use dair and then go immediately into a dsmash. its a nice lil surprise when your opponent is slightly stunned after dair hits and then flies sideways cuz of the dsmash

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
D-air is awesome. I love it, and its one of my favorite moves.

Approaching is the main use, I guess. It's also good for getting people air bound, which is one of Mario's finer points.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Nope.. Mario is just garbage.
Untrue.

He isn't amazing, but he's definitely got what it takes to win. He can gimp ppls like a high tier. He can juggle effectively due to being very low lag overall. He also has very good projectiles, and ways of dealing with projectile spam.

Top Bottom