• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair L-Canceling

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Recently I've been practicing my SHFFL with Falcon and I am able to do it with nair, bair, and fair, but when I try to SHFFL with dair the full stomp does't come out and so I don't attack. The only way I can SHFFL dair is by skipping the FF.

How do I do it?

Twhy

Smash Rookie
You gotta wait just a little while longer to start the fast fall on dair. Also make sure you're getting both of nair kicks out.

carnivore

Smash Cadet
you just need to get your dair out faster.

dair hits on frame 16-20, falcon's fastest short hop fast fall is 20 frames so just get it out faster.

SwiftOfDaSouth

Smash Journeyman
Yeah what they said. You don't want to FF to quickly or his stomp will be cut short, as you've been seeing. Wait almost until the move is over to FF and then L Cancel. Hope this Helped.

P.S. If you do a running SHFFL'd Dair it's easier to time b/c or the overall time Falcon is in the air is increased. Try it out, experiment som more, and you'll get it.

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Thanks guys, I've been a little more successful dair-ing earlier and waiting to ff. I just need more practice now.

Top Bottom