• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair Combos

CeLL

Smash Lord
What all does dair combo into? I know it combos into shine, but is there anything else?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I mean, that's all you need, because shine goes into just about all of the moves that matter. You could probably get a grab at highish % though.

CeLL

Smash Lord
That's a very good point that makes my question rather silly.

(Silly question to make the first question seem less silly) But what if you want to utilt him? You can't waveshine into that on most characters. (Right?)

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
Why would you want to? Up Smash combos into Up Smash. If it doesn't, it sets up for juggles. If it doesn't, it probably kills. If it doesn't, shine also combos into grab a lot of the time, which sets up for juggles. If you're feeling frisky (and honestly, we all feel a little frisky now and then), you can dthrow into utilt if your opponent is dumb enough, and there's your damn utilt, which, to be fair, combos into itself longer than usmash does, but with the same end result.

So congratulations, you successfully made your first question seem less silly with your completely ridiculous second one.

Nah I'm just messin' with ya. But seriously, grab/usmash is all you need.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
there's nothing wrong with exploring other combo options though. you can uptilt into another dair. Its all about the tricks

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
there's nothing wrong with exploring other combo options though. you can uptilt into another dair. Its all about the tricks
Ok, land your shine, wavedash, pivot utilt, dair, shine turnaround, wavedash, downtilt, fair, RAR bair.

Top Bottom