• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da P.I.M.P.s nica smashers world premier video

Pine

Smash Ace
me speako espanol tambien

yo soy muchos alegres porque yo vivo ein nicaragua tambien

LOALDOAELLOLOLOLO JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJ HAUEahUEAHuaHAUEhaue

i lasted one minute with that quality but ur teh gewd

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the comments i am el rodillazo from the video the c.falcon user also i suggest that you watch the video completely the quality gets better

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
wow, very nice video. i know a few other good european players. you guys should look them up on smashboards.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
Oh. Whoops! Anyways like I was saying I know some guys in Australia that are decent smashers. That's just a boat ride away right? You guys should play some matches with them.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Hey pancake, your asking other people to travel 20h+ to go play some games but your not able to travel to local bi-weeklies ? Doesn't sound right IMO.

I hunger to see your skills on video, you know it...

Web

Smash Rookie
**** nicaragua sucks, :S i need money... we maybe gonna play a crew battle with people of costa-rica.
P.S: how was the marth? :p
P.s.2 : sry 4 the english

Web

Smash Rookie
yeah, viva latinoamerica, me gustaria ver videos suyos o tener mas informacion acerca de otras personas ke jueguen en latinoamerica

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
yeah, viva latinoamerica, me gustaria ver videos suyos o tener mas informacion acerca de otras personas ke jueguen en latinoamerica
Oye si te refieres a mi, la verdad es que me han pedido videos varias veces tendre que gragar unas peleas para mostrar..

Por otra parte si los latinos somos grades luchadores y si no lo sabias hay muchisimos en internet en busca de oponentes y tecnicas para perfeccionarse, creo que me incluyo..
si deseas tener informacion acerca de jugadores latinos te puedo pasar mis contactos del msn, son muy buena gente algo caracteristico de personas calidas, creo que tengo casi de todos los paises asi que tal vez tenga gente de tu localidad.

agregame en el msn y asi hablamos
carloscm27@gmail.com (disponible en msn)

ha me hago llamar bahamut27 por si acaso:chuckle:

Top Bottom