• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da Halo style brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
No I don't mean with weapons and such. I mean the walk around. you can walk around 3D like and when someone approaches you, you attack them like you normally would. It would be more fun to walk around to find someone instead of looking someone straight. It would be harder to control but I think if Nintendo could find some way to do it, it would be really cool.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
1. The only 3D game you can think of is Halo? :/

2. That would completely ruin smash

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The transition from 2D to 3D wouldn't so much ruin the game, but it would surely complicate things. If Smash was like a Tekken Tag Tournament esque game, then I wouldn't have a problem, but since that's not the case, well it just wouldn't look right.

I wouldn't so much make SSB a Halo esque style game, but I would definately experiment with the 3D possiblility. I'm gonna say that........I would try and attempt to copy off of Sega's game called "Power Stone" for the Dreamcast.

Sensai

Smash Master
Absolutely not. The thing that seperates Smash from the likes of Soul Caliber II and such is the fact that it's ONLY on a 2D realm. You can't side step and stay there, which is the way it should be. Only X and Y....never Z.

And Halo? Seriously...that's the only 3D you could come up with?

Smash Master
Go back to your noobtastic FPS with cheap spawn kills and leave our game alone. Oh, and it's not a good idea to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom