• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3's Attack Damage

CaptainChoC

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure we should keep it like that but I don't see the numbers anywhere else so I did the research as I promised in my last post... I hope I'm not saying something false but it should give us a good idea... correct me if it's not :) By the way, this was done in Training Mode, resetting after each move.
In case it's not useful, feel free to delete it if it's not appropriate :)

Unfortunately I cannot measure the frame data for each move :(

Edit : Thanks dean !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neutral A (first hit) : 4%
Neutral A (second hit) : 4%
Neutral A (multi hit) : 1% (D3 does 5 hit by default if you don't hold A)
Neutral A (final hit) : 3%
Neutral A (total) : 16% [4%+4%+5*1%+3%]

Side Tilt : 9% (sour-spot) ~ 11% (sweet-spot)
Down Tilt : 10%
Up Tilt : 10% (sour-spot) ~ 12% (sweet-spot)

F Smash (hit) : 24% (no charge) ~ 33% (fully charged)
F Smash (miss, shock wave) : 6% (no charge) ~ 8% (fully charged)
F Smash (above D3, beginning of the swing) : 15% (no charge) ~ 21% (full charge)
D Smash : 13% (no charge) ~ 18% (fully charged)
U Smash : 14% (no charge) ~ 19% (fully charged)

Neutral B : 10% (for the one being absorbed) ~ 16% (for the one you're spewing)
Side B (no rebound) : 14%
Side B (after 1 bounce) : 12%
Side B (after 2+ bounces) : 11%
Side B (hammer) : 10%
Down B : 11% ~ 38% (depending on the charge)
Up B : 26% [15% (buried) + 11% (wave shock)]
Up B (miss, star) : 5%

N Air : 7% (sour-spot) ~ 12% (sweet-spot)
F Air : 13%
B Air : 16%
D Air : 8% (sour-spot) ~ 15% (sweet-spot)
U Air : 12% [7*1% (each hit) + 5% (final hit)]

Plummel : 3%
F Throw : 10%
B Throw : 13% [4% (first hit) + 9% (second hit)]
D Throw : 6%
U Throw : 9% [4% (first hit) + 5% (second hit)]

Ledge Get-up Attack : 8%
Get-up Attack : 7%

Dash Attack : 16%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the custom moves (thanks to dean) :
And if you use customs (they're allowed in my region):
Dedede Storm looks to do between 1-2% per hit, probably depends on how close they are to you.
Taste Test does 12%.
Topspin Gordo seems to always do 10%. So it's generally weaker than Gordo Toss which surprised me.
Bouncing Gordo does 6%. Hammer hitbox for these two are the same as regular gordo.
Rising Dedede seems to have three different hitboxes during the start, middle and end. They do 15%, 12% and 6% respectively.
Quick Dedede Jump does 10% during descent, 6% on the landing hitbox and 5% stars.
Armoured Jet Hammer does 8% (no charge) - 23% (full charge).
Dash Jet Hammer seems to have a sweetspot. It does 7% (no charge) - 19% (full charge) for sweetspot. And 6% (no charge) - 16% (full charge) for sourspot.

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Great data! Just some things that I would like to add...
Rapid jab each individual hit does 1%. Dedede by default does five but you can hold the button down longer to do more.
Uair actually has eight hits. The first seven do 1% and the last 5%.
I had no idea that ftilt and utilt had sweetspots lol.
Fsmash actually has another hitbox (it's kinda above him, when he first starts swinging his hammer). It does 15% (no charge) - 21% (full charge).
Dash attack does 16%.

And if you use customs (they're allowed in my region):
Dedede Storm looks to do between 1-2% per hit, probably depends on how close they are to you.
Taste Test does 12%.
Topspin Gordo seems to always do 10%. So it's generally weaker than Gordo Toss which surprised me.
Bouncing Gordo does 6%. Hammer hitbox for these two are the same as regular gordo.
Rising Dedede seems to have three different hitboxes during the start, middle and end. They do 15%, 12% and 6% respectively.
Quick Dedede Jump does 10% during descent, 6% on the landing hitbox and 5% stars.
Armoured Jet Hammer does 8% (no charge) - 23% (full charge).
Dash Jet Hammer seems to have a sweetspot. It does 7% (no charge) - 19% (full charge) for sweetspot. And 6% (no charge) - 16% (full charge) for sourspot.

And just for completeness sake:
Ledge get-up attack does 8%.
Pratfall get-up does 7%.

Top Bottom