• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3 = Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faolmor

Smash Rookie
His robes, weird unnamable race and awesome! Could he possibly be a jedi!? I have heard rumors that delays for the U.S. and Europe were solely due to Samuel L Jackson being unavailable for voice acting! Not to mention the long, suspicious shaft he wields shaped awfully like a lightsabe, disguised on by the hammer-head...

Discuss

Weed

Smash Lord
His robes, weird unnamable race and awesome! Could he possibly be a jedi!? I have heard rumors that delays for the U.S. and Europe were solely due to Samuel L Jackson being unavailable for voice acting! Not to mention the long, suspicious shaft he wields shaped awfully like a lightsabe, disguised on by the hammer-head...

Discuss
He's a penguin. A large penguin.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This requires additional research.

Flow Wolf

Smash Apprentice

Discuss
The truth behind Dedede: revealed!

MeGaBiTe

Smash Rookie
I think Forrest Whitaker should voice him.

And throw in a few lines from The Last King of Scotland just to make him more awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom