• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cypher Question

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I know you can do attacks out of it, but I'm wondering how do you do that one sort of belly-flop looking move? Snake looks like he takes on a free-fall position. I saw it on one of psychomidget's vids...i think it was green greens - snake vs zelda...I need to find it again to show the moment in the vid, but I was wondering if there's a real method of doing that or my eyes are just fooling me and it's bair (sure doesn't look like bair).

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it's just another Bair, you might be refering to 1:23 where I do a Bair and it looks like I grab the ledge out of it

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Yea...that moment. Anywho thanks.

edit: also...so he can grab backwards that's pretty nifty. Do you have to cancel the cypher to do so?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
no, everyone can grab ledges backwards now, In the video I believe I grabbed it right when the Bair ended but if you're at that close proximity with the ledge and you use the cypher it should sweetspot even though the cypher normally doesn't sweetspot the ledge

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
oh...haha. I guess this makes instant ledgehog easier then. Makes up for no more WD to edgehog I suppose. Thanks again for answeric this nubtastic snake brawler :p.

Top Bottom