• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyn's Sh*t

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Nice work, Cynapse Cynapse ! I'm sorry if I couldn't reply to you about the Rainbow ZSS help. I was focusing on School and my friends IMO.
No worries, mate. I ended up learning a whole heck of a lot by tackling it solo. When your guide didn't have an answer, I improvised and exploded things until it worked.

Edit:
Also Fighter Kirby recolors soon. (today?) Got the CSPs done, (thx Nano) just need to do some minor texturing, get screens, set the download, etc.

Last edited:

Arc Tangent

Smash Apprentice
Took first at my weekly! A certain Arc Tangent Arc Tangent would likely disagree and call me a sniveling ****** because I technically took second, but we both know my Ganon (and general ability/knowledge XD) beats the life out of his, right? (Sheik is stupid, end of story)
Come on, don't play me like that man, I beat you f-air and square.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
****** Giga is ready to rock. Been putting it off for far too long. No Dolphin stuff tho :(

Also my weekly peeps wanna fight me for custom stuff. They all hate Dolphin, so rules are they play on my Dolphin build and I get to choose every stage, legal or no. Get some, Arc Tangent Arc Tangent .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Oh hey I've been busy. Blew up my car, damn-near flipped a truck and have hella whiplash currently. Check your fluids and tires, boys and girls.

Anyway, we're seeing a spike in activity from Smash 3 and 3C, which means a number of my cryogenically frozen children will be waking up before long...assuming I can learn about all the fancy specs and stuff that come with these updates. Slapping new textures on a model swap is easy enough, but materials and shaders? Foreign territory to me.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Cynapse, why does your life seem so interesting?
Hehehe. It just is I guess.

Also the S3 updates also did stuff with normals and UVs and split objects. I have no idea what any of those are, but I think it may be easier to learn model swapping/importing. Hmm...

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Teach me when you understand normals. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
*hops onto the thread and uses it as a zipline*
Wrong map
*joins D DekZek because it sounds fun*
And that's how you get cornered on round 3
Hey man, if I was a hippie, I'd chain myself to trees and protest about things I know nothing about.
Weren't a lot of idiot college kids doing that sh*t last year? Protesting literally for the sake of protesting and making the up and coming generation look like a bunch of useless saps? DAMN HIPPIES

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
You're trash. You're literally the waste of human garbage...which is already waste. Thus you're existence is exponentially meaningless.
Beautiful, this is the quality that I expect from you!

Wait - hold on.
Thus you're existence is exponentially meaningless.
Thus you're existence
What's it like having worse grammatical skills than waste's waste? Congratulations! You've hit a low that's somehow lower than what was originally perceived to be the lowest!
Rainbow Pikmin are a no-go for the time being; the little ******** won't do what I tell them to, yet I managed 100% in all three games!
View attachment 103684
I've seen this before, but seeing it again reminded me that I see absolutely nothing wrong.

It's just supposed to be rimlighting though, right?

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Wait - hold on.
(alt + 0151) you damn dirty scrub
having worse grammatical skills than
grammatical skills worse than*
After having had my mind blown in a number of ways by my lady friend, the nuance and minutia of homophones evaded me for a brief period following.
You've hit a low that's somehow lower than what was originally perceived to be the lowest!
Way to bum off of my format, genius.
It's just supposed to be rimlighting though, right?
Sometimes rim, other times using the same functionality of metal shaders. Neither seem to work in that instance. Hoping Smash 3 has new compatible Pikmin models.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Just had a breakthrough idea of how to fix the eyes on the last of the PM alts for my band of disco warriors. I'll try it later when I'm not being lazy/actually remember what I'm doing.
tex1_32x32_a4ab81c190e48ad8_9b684659a6a86338_8.png

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
(alt + 0151) you damn dirty scrub
grammatical skills worse than*
After having had my mind blown in a number of ways by my lady friend, the nuance and minutia of homophones evaded me for a brief period following.
Way to bum off of my format, genius.
Aw snap - there's no way I can dig myself out of this one...
Sometimes rim, other times using the same functionality of metal shaders. Neither seem to work in that instance. Hoping Smash 3 has new compatible Pikmin models.
Huh, that's so weird. I had a few ideas that would've used rimlights exclusively on the Pikmin, good to know it won't work.

D

Deleted member

I'm sitting on a school bus, minding my own business, when a friend of mine starts freestyling on me. He can sometimes make a decent rhyme, but it's usually mediocre. So he finishes his flow, and my surrounding classmates start laughing.

I then proceed to ask him
"How the hell are you trying to be a rapper when you stutter more than Porky Pig?"

Some laughed, some cried, others went dead silent. The whole bus set on fire. We all died.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
Could you make cosmetics for Nanobuds's Fighter Kirby? I saw he was missing Stocks, BPs, and Victory Portraits, and since you already made the recolors with all of the above, I thought you might be able to

Top Bottom