• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyclone problems

holyv

Smash Journeyman
It just doesen't work when trying to recover
(i know you need to mash the down b button).
It only works after a second jump.
But i've seen boss do this after a Green missle, and go as high as a after-second-jump cyclone.
How to do it?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
It just doesen't work when trying to recover
(i know you need to mash the down b button).
It only works after a second jump.
But i've seen boss do this after a Green missle, and go as high as a after-second-jump cyclone.
How to do it?
I think you might be holding down as you do it. That causes the cyclone to not rise as much. Other than that if that doesn't work you might just have to mash b a lot more.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Really? can you send me the link? his channel got like 300+ videos >.<

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Really? can you send me the link? his channel got like 300+ videos >.<
no he didn't make a video on it. I'm tell him to since this question has come up a lot of times. I'm there are some on youtube. I'll find one that might explain it.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
this is after a jump, how about after the green missle?
works the same way. It is just that after the missile there is like lag that doesn't let you do cyclone quickly enough. Just keep putting in the input and it should work.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
He probably jumped first and it didn't look like it because he immediately cyclone'd after it. Post the video of him doing it, pl0x

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Tilt down when you cyclone, if you hit down too hard you'll fastfall and it'll be so much harder to mash B. There's been so many "HOW TO CYCLONE" threads xD

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't really advise doing this but what I do is, once I hit downB I take both of my thumbs and mash the **** out of the B button (Since I can't mash the B button fast enough with one hand). I always get the cyclone to go high but the bad disadvantage to that is you can't steer which way it goes, which kinda screws me over sometimes lol

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Tilt down when you cyclone, if you hit down too hard you'll fastfall and it'll be so much harder to mash B. There's been so many "HOW TO CYCLONE" threads xD
Wow it's working, instead of mashing Down holded i mash b, it gets higher, now the speed pratice T_T
--
YAY ITS WORKKIIIIN NGGGG

Top Bottom