• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyclone issues?

Ching Chang Chewie

Smash Rookie
So I'm not new to Luigi or anything ive mained him and used him in tournaments but I cant seem to figure out what the hell boss is doing which ia shown in
at like 42 seconds. Where boss is able to increase height with cyclone without jumping. And I know its not button presses because I can do the Max button presses in that time. Does anyone know what hes doing?

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
You're not doing the button presses fast enough. When you get to about 12 presses/second you start rising without a jump.

McZaxon

Smash Cadet
NNID
McZaxon
Switch FC
SW-0554-7774-1020
Its INSANELY hard to pull of for the average Luigi. I still can't do it myself. It takes a very very good masher to pull it off.

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
Mash around 10 times per second to get the gimps on fast fallers, around 12 times + to recover w/o a second jump and gimp everyone else.

Just practice :) It'll work out (vibrate your thumb on the b button)

Top Bottom