• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutscenes

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
I don't have the game at the moment, but i heard there are some nice cutscenes. Maybe some were amazing, some boring.

My question is, what cutscene you wanted to see?

Involving who? What he/she/it/they will do?

and so on

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
the gigantic fight before you go to the last part of the SSE, sorry i cant give more but it'd spoil :p

Anyway, you'll definitely know it when you see it, taking advantage of some of the best graphics capability of the wii

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
oh.. i think a cutscene of a fight between metaknight (cause he's badass) and the last boss would be awesome :)

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
I would have liked it when they introduced Capt Falcon, if he yelled out "Falcon Punch" to the same degree as in the anime.

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
lol drift that's the best idea ever!
i would've liked to see more with sonic, but he was added too late for them to do anything :(
Hey anyone wonder what would've happened had sonic not come in? I mean you wouldn't have dedede luigi and ness (am i missing anyone) to round up the trophies

Top Bottom