• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cutscenes in smash 4

Dante Shepard

Smash Rookie
if u guys have seen the palutena trailer were pit is dueling it out with link do you think the story mode will have some of these curscenes or story where you fight certain characters based on some ludicris world swapping device

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
That would be pretty neat; rather than having another SSE copy, I'd love a storyline that actually tries to make relative sense between at least some of the Nintendo universes.

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
http://kotaku.com/the-next-super-smash-bros-wont-have-a-story-mode-or-c-906856304

No story mode or cutscenes, sorry.

That being said; in a hypothetical situation where we were still getting story mode, I think I'd rather stick with CG cutscenes. I can't really explain it, but I just don't feel Shaft's style would gel with certain characters. Plus I feel CG would help give a feeling of consistency.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
There will be no cutscenes in Smash 4, which is a good thing. They shouldn't waste resources and time with pointless stuff.

Although a story mode with manga/comic book-style "cutscenes" would be kinda neat and wouldn't take a lot of resources to make.

Last edited:
Top Bottom