• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest character in Smash Bros?

Akago

Smash Cadet
Honestly, :icsmelee: and :4tlink: make me melt from cuteness. IC especially; these little goofy ******'s just flailing around with enormous mallets.

:4olimar: and his Pikmin are also pretty cute, but that's more in a silly sort of cute.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Usually any character a non-nerdy girl will play their first ever time playing Smash. So :4kirby:, :4pikachu:, :4yoshi:

Though I do find this iteration of :4jigglypuff:'s facial expressions incredibly adorable.

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Duck hunt Kirby... d'aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:4kirby:

also in the female kind of cute rosalina :3 :rosalina:rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina:

Akago

Smash Cadet
Usually any character a non-nerdy girl will play their first ever time playing Smash. So :4kirby:, :4pikachu:, :4yoshi:.
My only problem with Yoshi is his smug facial expression: "you think you're good? Nope, I'm good." Every goddamn time his face has that smug look on it.

Bern Shesh

Smash Rookie
The cutest is definitely :4kirby:, but :4peach: is pretty cute too. Only problem is that :4peach: makes me rage whenever she wins, "did I win?" Yes :4peach:, yes you did.

-Yasuo

Smash Rookie
NNID
AYoshiEgg
i think yoshi is really cute especially the purple one :D

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Usually any character a non-nerdy girl will play their first ever time playing Smash. So :4kirby:, :4pikachu:, :4yoshi:
One of my sisters actually plays all of these on the rare instances she actually plays Smash. My other sister watches anime and plays video games, including Smash, regularly, so I'd say that this generalization is pretty accurate.

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
:4villagerf: takes the cake for me. I think it might be the eyes.

Kingbuu

Smash Cadet
Really? Nowone has said :4pacman: yet? He's just so jolly and just the way he runs or does basically any movement you can't not crack a smile. :4megaman::4metaknight::4larry::4lemmy: are some of my other personal candidates that I didn't see many people mentioning.

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
:4jigglypuff: Definitely, since they fixed that weird "Mouth is part of a model but it's never fully closed so it looks constantly weird". Playing Blue Ribbon Jiggly in Melee and then switching to Sm4sh Jiggly is like, a whole new evolution of cute.

Though :4robinf: is the choice in terms of waifu cute. Especially bubblegum palette.

Colinthewierd

Smash Rookie
Hahaha! XD You read my mind, good sir! I also like the broken engrish from when he absorbs Robin and says "Thunder!" "Elthunder!" "Arcthunder!" "Thoron!" X3 It's TOO CUTE!!!!! <3
Yup... You took the words from my mouth...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
There's No Way My Unit Can Be This Cute!! :4robinf:
Liked for the reference and because she is.

On the topic of the thread, it's a bit too hard to pick a single cutest character. I'd say all of the females.
:4peach::rosalina::4wendy::4zelda::4sheik::4zss::4palutena::4robinf::4lucina::4villagerf::4wiifit::4jigglypuff:

And Kirby, Kirby is way too cute. Meta Knight and Dedede too.
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:

Also these guys:
:4ness::4gaw::4olimar::4duckhunt::4pacman:

This list is getting too large...

:4rob:

Kraetyz

Smash Cadet
ITT: A lot of people being wrong.
It is clearly Rosalina and, more importantly, Luma.

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
Cutest non-human character in my opinion is either Pikachu or Duck Hunt. Pikachu because of the crawling animation and all of his victory taunts. Duck Hunt is completely adorable because of the whole team thing they have going. Plus, well, he's a cute little dog!

Cutest human character in my opinion is female Robin. Her expressions in the Wii U version just warm my heart because of the cute smile she puts on. I also kinda like her hair... there's a reason why I referred to Robin as the "kawaii unit."

Plogo4308

Smash Rookie
Been 2 days since i checked on this forum i posted and holy s:starman::starman:t were there a ton of posts to check on, being my first successful thread i thank you for coming here and debating your favorite cute characters. PS Thanks for the wario jokes, made me crack up with laughter. :rotfl:

TOP 10 CUTEST CHARACTERS 10. :4lemmy: 9. :4rob: 8. :4pacman: 7. :4diddy: 6. :4duckhunt: 5. :4villagerf: 4. :4yoshi: 3. :4pikachu: 2. :4kirby: 1. :4jigglypuff:

Darrylols

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-2880-7964
:4tlink:'s down taunt (the one he swings his sword about)
and everything about :4villager: is cute

Top Bottom