• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Customizable Move sets

What is Peach's best kill move in Project M ?

• Total voters

Fernando Locon

Smash Rookie
I would love it if in this game you could change all characters move sets in this game.
Examples:
You could change Kirby's Dash Attack to either 64, Melee or Brawl
You could change Yoshi's Up Tilt to either 64 or Melee
You could change Bowser's Side Special to either Melee or Brawl
You could change Snake's Forward Smash to either Brawl or Project M

This also changes the damage, knockback and range

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
that is 100% unnecessary in my opinion, and im pretty sure the 99% of people here agree with me.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Please PMBR don't do this...
(It's cool, but totally unnecessary)

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
I don't see this being entirely feasible, but it's a nice thought.
Project M is highly customizable, so in the future we might get fanmade packs that change moves, but it won't be something you'll see at tournaments (much like how Smash 4's custom moves are likely to meet the same fate).

Kashology

Smash Cadet
I don't see this being entirely feasible, but it's a nice thought.
Project M is highly customizable, so in the future we might get fanmade packs that change moves, but it won't be something you'll see at tournaments (much like how Smash 4's custom moves are likely to meet the same fate).
You mean to say, there isn't anything of that sort made already?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I think the closest thing to what you're referring to are PSA's, OP. They've existed for quite some time now (if you didn't already know about them), but I'm not sure if they're many of them compatible with Project M. I'm currently looking for them as well, as I think they add quite a bit of flair to the game.

Last edited:

Kashology

Smash Cadet
Oh I know there's already character mods that use Project M as a base, I'm just saying those are the closest we'll get to custom movesets.
Where do I go to get modded characters with altered movesets that are compatible with this game?

Y'know something like this:

Except I'm looking for a place where I can find a whole bunch of them (that again, work).

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I believe we'll see a custom moveset per alternate costume mod in at least a year. Hopefully the modding community sticks with Brawl post Smash 4 release; I hope hacking into the Wii U won't be a big distraction.

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
I believe we'll see a custom moveset per alternate costume mod in at least a year. Hopefully the modding community sticks with Brawl post Smash 4 release; I hope hacking into the Wii U won't be a big distraction.
Well usually a new release doesn't kill older modding communities. For example, there's still a massive modding community for the Genesis Sonic trilogy even though Generations can be modded

Top Bottom