• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Stuff

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
hello i am not sure weather to put this here or the customized contents page but i was needing help with some questions and such. I have recently been dabbling in moding with skins but have found a realy cool one for sonic as shadow. How ever i have found that when i replace all the files in sonic with the ones for shadow i get an entierly new charactor changed move set and all, but sadly it completely changes the sonic i dont want gone. Is there a way to like remove another charactor and put that one charactor stuff in its place or like change th mechanics of a single chatacter to allow it to play that such mod without sacrificing my sonic?

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice
That Shadow the Hedgehog skin probably replaced your FitSonic.pac and FitSonicMotion.pac files. You may need to locate the Project M variants as these contain the moveset for Sonic. For future reference in order to replace a costume you only need to replace files named Fit(character)##.pac/.psc. These are the texture and model files and will not change animations or how the character functions in game.

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
kk i know but i was hoping to find a way to replace like Game and watch with shadow with out forfitting sonic

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
or would replaceing the Fitgamewatch.pac and FitgamewatchMotion.pac with the sonics that containe shadows stuff

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
ok then is there like a way to add another charactor slot and asign it to a replica sonic in which i can then apply the mods. (think of the pokemon set) this is all in Pm btw

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice
The hyperlink I posted is a collection of Shadow going over different characters, Game & Watch included.

Top Bottom