• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom music in Smash 3DS

Kulty

Smash Ace
Hi guys,

Ever since I saw modding, I wanted to mod the game by adding custom music in my copy of Smash 3DS. I know it`s not legal to do something like this, but I just wanted to have different music for me to listen to when I`m playing Smash 3DS on the go. I don`t own the Wii U ver., and I know how to mod the Wii U ver. soundtrack, but not the 3DS one. Is there someone here who knows how to add custom music in the 3DS ver. of Smash 4? What things do you need in order to download the custom music? If I require an SD card, does it have to be an empty one and what max size I can use?

Overall, it would be appreciated if someone knows how to replace custom music in Smash 3DS. Thanks.

Top Bottom