• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Music Error

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
Before I begin, this is what I use to load Brawl.
Hacked Wii (specifically, I use he homebrew version of Project M)
USB Loader GX (my copy of Brawl broke a while back, but I managed to back it up on a hard drive)
IOS 222 (Can't use 249 because the Port 0 on my Wii is broken. Port 1 loads Brawl just fine though)

Hello. While my particular problem is happening to me in Project M, I'm presuming this is more of a Brawl thing in general, so I'm putting it here. Basically, any and all custom music sounds awful and seems to be mixed together with other tracks. All default music however works perfectly. I suspect it has something to do with my particular setup. Custom music loaded just fine on IOS 249, but ever since I was forced to use IOS 222, it doesn't work right. I don't know if they have any relation. That's just what I've garnered so far. I've scoured the Internet for clues, but I can't seem to find an answer. I've also formated my SD Card several times, and even redownloaded a clean version of Project M and still no luck. I've also tried different hooktypes on my usb loader (VBI, OSSleepThread, AXNextFrame, etc) and still nothing.

Any idea what's going on here?

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
Okay. Finally figured out what the problem was! It indeed had something to do with me using IOS 222/223. I found a way to get IOS 249 to work with Port 1 on the Wii, and Project M is working like a dream. I can post up exactly what I did if anyone else runs into the same problem.

Top Bottom