• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Moves

Twinkiepuff

Smash Rookie
Yeah that's really sad. I'll use hyper voice but I'll probably never use it only when it's situational. But the pounds looks great. I'm loving doubleslap since it does more damage and has more range. Maybe self destruct has use idrk

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I'd make these name changes:

Raging Rolout-> Head Charge(kinda)

Relentless Rollout-> Steamroller

Pound Blitz->Doubleslasp

Sideways Pound-> Mega Punch

Spinphony-> Boomburst(cuz dem lulz). If i was being serious Confusion(flips them around, it's a gimmick move...)

Leaping rest-> Sky Drop(??? a big stretch)

Wakie Wakie->Explosion

Last edited:

Twinkiepuff

Smash Rookie
I'd make these name changes:

Raging Rolout-> Head Charge(kinda)

Relentless Rollout-> Steamroller

Pound Blitz->Doubleslasp

Sideways Pound-> Mega Punch

Spinphony-> Boomburst(cuz dem lulz). If i was being serious Confusion(flips them around, it's a gimmick move...)

Leaping rest-> Sky Drop(??? a big stretch)

Wakie Wakie->Explosion
Omg that's perfect but I would make wakie wakie self-destruct
Which ones do u feel R good

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Steamroller is the ultimate recovery. I use it all the time.
Doubleslap is great, but Mega Punch is more me since I love semi-spikes.
Confusionburst is horrid, Hyper Voice is no, and sing is also no. However, I use Sing on the grounds that all 3 should never be used, and if by accident, Sing is the only one that matters.
Self Destruct for obvious reasons. Sky Drop isn't even good as a recovery and is weak as hell, normal Rest is just as strong but has it's times. Self Destruct repels, them, and by the time they get smart and dash attack me I blow up.

Twinkiepuff

Smash Rookie
I use regular rollout. I don't use it though so it's just there.
I like doubleslap, it does more damage and has more range and adds momentum. I love it.
I use hyper voice for situations where I might need it.
I use self-destruct for reads and edge guards because the range is great and the wind box can be tricky.

My moveset is
Rollout
Doubleslap
Hyper voice
Self-destruct

The Twinkie

Smash Cadet
Here are my thoughts

Roll-out: I can't believe this was nerfed. This was already bad as a move and they nerfed it wow. I don't see it having many uses. It takes longer to charge I think and it's suicide using this offstage.

Relentless Roll-out: Although this is weaker this has many uses. It's a good recovering tool. Usually the other roll-outs stop if they hit someone mid air and I'll kill u recocering. This one will just go through them. The fact that it goes through characters is great. U can play mind games with him. It isn't even used as a reliable attack so the power nerf is completely ok with me.

Raging Roll-out: maybe if U break a shield with pound you'll use it because I think fully charged it kills at like 30% around the edge. Other than that, idk if there's any other use for it. Maybe as a recovery but there's already relentless roll-out.

Pound: It does so much shield damage and puts them in a position where u can fair them. Although you can use it for recovery anymore, it still has high priority. The range was also nerfed but it's still good and decent.

Sideways Pound: I honestly would pick this over the default because it semi-spikes. I think against some characters like Little Mac, Dr. Mario, and Luigi it helps the MU. It's good for just knocking ur opponent off U. I think this is just a direct upgrade from the default.

Pound Blitz: This gives back the range and air momentum back from brawl. It does 9% which is just one less than normal pound. It puts them right over U where u don't want to be. This is my favorite and I think it's the best.

Sing: It's not good, it's never been good, and it'll probably never be good. They sleep for longer than in brawl but it's still hard to land. The only time U land it is ledge games. It's still hard to land if u do that so no. No

Hyper Voice: it's bad but I think it's slightly better than sing. It's really situational. Once I killed someone at 20% on the smashville platform when it was near the blast zone. It's seems useable in specific edgeguards and moving platforms.

Spinphony: This is so worthless. The ending lag is worst than rest which should say something and if u gimp a recovery it gives their recovery and jump back. I see no use for this. This is a bigger No than sing.

Rest: while the others are good I don't think I would give this up. A punish tool that kills at 40% is insane. This maybe the best move in the game. Now that it can be comboed into is just scary. It also makes the opponent scared to get near you. It's good for opponents that run in with a dash attack. Now that she can crouch punish rest faster. Rest is a scary move.

Leaping Rest: This is not good. I think it does brawl kb and damage. You can't even recover with this. The sourspot is bad. There is nothing making it decent or useable. Maybe if rest was back to brawls rest then maybe but the buffs it got this game make this seem worthless.

Wakie-Wakie: I see this for pocket sets. It's as strong as rest I think and it's good for reads and makes them approuch since they don't want to approuch when you have that so this is good for chracters with no approuch options like zelda. The windbox also can trick the opponent and make them want to get close since it's pushing them out. This is for some MUs but maybe only a few.

I'll use 2321

Top Bottom