• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom move sets for characters request for Pm 3.6 possibly?

Jthekiller

Smash Rookie
I've very recently gotten 3.6 and I actually watched on youtube a few machinamas here and there. I saw a couple cool things for it. As such I wanted to ask if someone could maybe make some custom move sets or send a few links for a couple, maybe for Lucario. There are two in specific that I want. In Smash King (the main Machinama I watched) two really stuck out for me, and that was a Dark Link moveset (or ascent mode Link as I think they called it) and a sword only Ganondorf moveset. I also would like a link to help me know how to install it. Thanks for anything you guys give me, that was a lot of typing

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
there is a small problem, those mods weren't made for 3.6 so u have 2 options. 1st one is to download an older version of project m which is compatible with. 2nd is to message the mod creator and see if there is any plan to make it 3.6 compatible and if not then u may be out of luck

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
I've very recently gotten 3.6 and I actually watched on youtube a few machinamas here and there. I saw a couple cool things for it. As such I wanted to ask if someone could maybe make some custom move sets or send a few links for a couple, maybe for Lucario. There are two in specific that I want. In Smash King (the main Machinama I watched) two really stuck out for me, and that was a Dark Link moveset (or ascent mode Link as I think they called it) and a sword only Ganondorf moveset. I also would like a link to help me know how to install it. Thanks for anything you guys give me, that was a lot of typing
This is a newer sword Ganon: http://smashboards.com/threads/triforce-ganondorf-mod-version-4-1b.356467/
All you have to do is replace the FitGanon.pac and FitGanonMotionEtc.pac with the files in the download. Make sure to get the 5.3 download at the top of the post.

Jthekiller

Smash Rookie
Last edited:

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
There was another file named FitGanon00.pcs, what do I do with that?
Edit: It actually kept the game from loading as I found out, thanks for the Ganon mod
The FitGanon00.pac and FitGanon00.pcs are character costumes. The mod has a custom costume that you put into the Ganon folder. It replaces the normal FitGanon00.pac and FitGanon00.pcs with the new costume. It is only optional.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Yeah, Custom PSA's are good... when there balanced.
In actuality making a balanced custom PSA wouldn't take as much effort as Project M itself, since its just a move-set for one character and not a re-balancing of all of Brawl's Characters plus 2 more. Problem though, most of these moders are a one man team, so something as balanced and refined as expected from Project M isn't really that expected, because sometimes those people can go through with life issues and the sorts.

Jthekiller

Smash Rookie
The FitGanon00.pac and FitGanon00.pcs are character costumes. The mod has a custom costume that you put into the Ganon folder. It replaces the normal FitGanon00.pac and FitGanon00.pcs with the new costume. It is only optional.
I actually only have the .pcs, not .pac

Top Bottom