• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Move discussion: Peach

Ultima 3

Smash Cadet
Neutral B
Toad: Activates counter when hit. Stalls descent. First use in the air lifts slightly. Hits a maximum of 8 times. Each hit does 2%. Maximum 16%. High knockback. KO move. Near the edge at 100%, in the centre at 150%
Sleepy Toad: Activates counter when hit. Stalls descent. First use in the air lifts very slightly. Does 3%. Puts grounded opponents to sleep. Higher the %, longer sleep lasts. Knocks back aerial opponents. KO move. KO at 220% near ledge.
Grumpy Toad: Hits a maximum of 4 times. First 2 hits do 2%, last 2 hits do 1.5% (will do 2% if hit by the 1st 2). Maximum 8%.

Side B
Peach Bomber: Flies forward medium distance. Direction can be changed just before attacking. Bounces off anything it hits. No move lag after it connects with something. When used in the air, slightly lifts. Does 10%. High knockback. KO move. Near the edge at 170%, in the centre at 220%.
Flower Bomber: Flies forward very short distance. Direction can be changed just before attacking. Bounces off anything it hits. No move lag after it connects with something. Does 4%. Gives opponents Flower status. While opponent has Flower, hitting with the move causes the flower to grow, making it last longer and inflict more damage.
Flying Peach Bomber: Flies forward while curving upwards, medium distance. Direction can be changed just before attacking. Bounces off anything it hits. No move lag after it connects with something. No landing lag. Lots of move lag when used in the air and falling. Does 12%. High knockback. KO move. Near the edge grounded at 170% and in the air at 160%, in the centre grounded at 230% and in the air at 220%. Double jump in the air at 150%.

Up B
Peach Parasol: Can be angled slightly. Glides downwards slowly. Force drop into free fall. Hits a maximum of 6 times. 1st hit does 3%. 2nd-5th hit does 1%. Final hit does 4%. Maximum 11%. KO move. In the air at 100% (double jump height), on the ground at 220%.
Parasol High Jump: Non-attacking. Goes high into the air. Can be angled slightly. Will free fall immediately after reaching max height.
Light Parasol: Non-attacking. Jumps a short distance. Opening parasol propels you upwards. Can be opened a maximum of 4 times. Every parasol opening shortens glide time. Can be angled greatly. Can go very high if maximum parasol openings are used. Only glide for a short time before free falling. Glide time shortens number of parasol openings.

Down B
Vegetable: Randomly pulls a faced turnip:
Smile 5-12% =)
Circle Eyes 5-12% O.O
Line Eyes 5-12% -_-
Carrot/T Eyes 5-12% 1.1
Upward Curve Eyes 5-12% ^o^
Wink 9-16% ;o Sudden Death KO move near edge.
Dot Eyes 15-22% :) KO move. Near edge at 200%, in the centre Sudden Death KO move.
Stitch Face 26-33% =_= KO move. Near edge at 140%, in the centre at 180%.
Chance to pull out Mr Saturn or Bob-omb.
Light Veggie: Randomly pulls a faced turnip. Moves slowly but travels long distance. When thrown in the air, travels straight before falling slowly:
Smile 2-6% =)
Circle Eyes 2-6% O.O
Line Eyes 2-6% -_-
Carrot/T Eyes 2-6% 1.1
Upward Curve Eyes 2-6% ^.^
Wink 5-9% ;o
Dot Eyes 10-14% :)
Stitch Face 20-24% =_= KO move. Near edge at 250%, in the centre Sudden Death KO move.
Heavy Veggie: Lag pulling out a turnip. Turnips don't go very far. Fall fast. High Knockback:
Smile 9-14% =)
Circle Eyes 9-14% O.O
Line Eyes 9-14% -_-
Carrot/T Eyes 9-14% 1.1
Upward Curve Eyes 9-14% ^.^
Wink 12-17% ;o Sudden Death KO move near edge.
Dot Eyes 17-23% :) KO move. Near edge at 200%, in the centre Sudden Death KO move.
Stitch Face 31-36% =_= KO move. Near edge at 120%, in the centre at 170%.

God DAMN do this take bloody ages

Ultima 3

Smash Cadet
Any thoughts on go to customs for the princess of toadstools?

I rather like sleepy toad and light vegetable myself
Flying Peach Bomber can be an interesting recovery move too and allows Peach to hit at odd angles.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I see you are new to the boards, welcome! I don't want to sound like an ass, but we already have a thread dedicated to this very topic. :X

We would love to hear your thoughts on her special moves :>

Ultima 3

Smash Cadet
I see you are new to the boards, welcome! I don't want to sound like an ***, but we already have a thread dedicated to this very topic. :X

We would love to hear your thoughts on her special moves :>
Ah, I see.
I thought as much, considering how long the game has been out.

It's fine. I'll hop to that thread then.

Top Bottom