• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Intro

Zilby

Smash Cadet
So this is sort of a weird alteration. When you first go to stage builder for hackless project m, you get a screen full of text pop up and it sort of focuses in right on the center saying "Font and graphics by Freddy Leitner". Does anyone know where to go to find the bit of code with that quote so it can be changed to a custom message?

Additionally, this one hopefully being the easier half of the question, does anyone know how to find/edit the image for the white screen that says "http://www.projectmgame.com"? I've looked all over the files in Brawlbox but I could NOT find that one.
--Thanks

Last edited:

Zilby

Smash Cadet
Thanks! That worked great for the url quote. I was looking for an image rather than text, I guess that's why I couldn't find it. Anyone know where to find Freddy Leitner though?

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
I would be pretty interested in doing this too, but where can I find the StrapEn file? I searched the entire memory card and couldn't find it. thanks

Top Bottom