• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Gamecube Controller Stickers

OsciX

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I've been selling stickers on Reddit for a while, and when I recently got back into Melee I noticed that controller stickers from tournaments (Big House, Shine, etc) were pretty popular. As I have the means to make them, I was wondering if anyone was interested in custom vinyl controller stickers?

I have a template made up here, and I can make them out of high-quality waterproof vinyl for $5.00 USD. Shipping is $0.50 in the continental US and $1.15 elsewhere, both done through USPS. If you're interested, just PM me an edited template and your PayPal email; I'll invoice you, and provide you with pictures of the completed product before I mail it. Thanks!

Oh, also, here's some pictures of a sticker I made for my friend. The white paper is just backing, and it'll be peeled off to apply the sticker on the controller.

Last edited:
Top Bottom