• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Fox Match Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalVindicator

Smash Rookie
I play against someone who uses custom Fox, with twisting fox and wolf flash. I have no trouble racking up damage, but I struggle to edge guard. I can't seem to hit him out of wolf flash and every time I challenge twisting fox he chews right through me and I lose stage advantage.

Also, I have difficulty getting back on stage due to his dash attack covering every get up option except roll. If I roll and he reads me I eat an up smash. I've tried ledge drop Fair, but I usually just trade and end up back in the same situation.

What are my best options to deal with this custom Fox? I appreciate any input.

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
This kind of thing doesn't warrant its own thread. I'd recommend checking out the Fox MU thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/sheiks-matchup-discussion-fox.418891/

Most questions about Fox in general should be answered there. Most people have kind of dropped customs but if its just a small specific problem like this then I reckon people would be willing to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom