• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Controllers?

Jason Huang

Smash Rookie
Hey does anyone know where I can get custom Gamecube controllers? Custom meaning the skin on the controller.

Any Info is Appreciated !

SuperCoffeeBros

The Better, Faster, Cheaper Custom Controller
We make custom controllers - ask me in a conversation if you are interested.

Last edited:

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
A little bit of a necro, but I figured adapting this thread to extend to physical custom controllers may help others since it's the first one to come up in a search. I'm looking for a custom gamecube controller that is shaped similar to the Wii U Pro controller. My hands don't find the original gamecube design comfortable anymore, and the Wii U one is perfect. Problem is, I'd like a wired controller and can't seem to find anything that fits my needs. Are there any hobby engineers that have/ or are willing to take on such a project?

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
I'm looking for custom Metroid Wii u pro skins. anyone come across cool custom wii u pro controllers?

Top Bottom