• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom backgrounds in brawl?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Do you guys think that Sakurai will give us a couple of different choices for backgrounds in brawl for those of us who don't like how it is now? Maybe new backgrounds could even be unlocked by doing certain things too.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I would doubt it.

For some reason, I have the belief that the backgrounds available in Stage Builder won't even be that plentiful...idk though, just speculation.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
backgrounds...do you mean *In-game* stage backgrounds? Like the clouds behind Hyrule Temple?
Well, i imagine there won't, BUT! Perhaps in the stage creator, you can use the pictures you imported in the main Wii menu!

Perhaps you could make a stage on the top of your head! Your house, a beach, your favorite place in the world! A comical scene, anything! I hope so...

Tho there would then be...several bad pictures, elicit stuff etc. which really ruins the whole idea. :(

I hope so anyways! The eiffle tower would be especially fun to brawl on!

You could pick a picture, and place pieces accordingly to make it more realistic!

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
I would doubt it.

For some reason, I have the belief that the backgrounds available in Stage Builder won't even be that plentiful...idk though, just speculation.
I'm not so sure about that! He gives us stickers that upgrade abilities in SSE! He gives you FOUR controlls! he gives you the ability to create stages! I dunno, I think there might just be more to that mode then was shown!

Kruton

Smash Ace
I'm not so sure about that! He gives us stickers that upgrade abilities in SSE! He gives you FOUR controlls! he gives you the ability to create stages! I dunno, I think there might just be more to that mode then was shown!
Maybe man, maybe.

*OH! IDEA!*

Using pictures from Photo Channel as available backgrounds for Stage Builder.:grin:

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
I thought the topic meant the background for the main menu and stuff. Like instead of the white background, you could get different ones.

Top Bottom