• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Culver City Smashers?

Goober

Smash Apprentice
If you're in culver city, then you're not too far from UCLA. come smash with us sometime! there's like 4-5 of us who've played regularly for about a year now.

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
I live just north of downtown Culver City, near the 10. I definitely want to start playing with some people around here. When do you UCLA guys play?

Drecker

Smash Ace
Been pretty busy lately, sorry all.

My AIM: Voodoo Dues - Hit me up whenever.

Goober - Any contact info for the UCLA people? I'd be down to play with you guys, and I love the campus.

Edit: Check your PM's channlsrfr :p.

_xD

Smash Rookie
Ive never posted here, but im Voodoo's friend, and i live RIGHT NEXT to culver high

I main fox and marth.

IM me at: xX xs are bad Xx

P.S. I can get together like a small tourney for local people.

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Wow sorry guys, I haven't checked this thread in a while and didn't see your responses.

We play every day pretty much, we're here for summer school and there's not that much work so we're down to smash most of the time. We have the benefit of living next door to each other so it's never that hard to get some smash going. As an added bonus, Alan (Aesis) has been coming to smash with us every so often, so yeah, if you come and are lucky, you just might get ***** by his sheik!

Haha, anyways you guys should IM me. My screename is personmanguydude. If I'm away or something just leave a message. We should definately get something going.

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Haha. Competitive Smash is -- and always has been -- about hot, sweaty, uncomfortable rooms. Glorious.

Voodoo, I texted you about a week ago seeing if you wanted to Smash. So, if you see that phone number again, it actually is someone who wants to play Smash Brothers (and not some random creep). But yeah. I'm out of town for now, but I'm tweaking and will have to meet up with you guys for some mutual pwnage when I'm back (9/10).

Top Bottom