• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Culex shows up

Culex127

Smash Rookie
NNID
Culex127
3DS FC
2122-7040-2228
Hello dear community of smashboards! My name is Culex and I want to introduce myself to you all!
Are you ready? Let's do this.

I am a Smash Bros player from Germany.

I started off with Melee back in 2002 or 2003 (can't really remember). It is my favourite Smash Bros game because of it's fast-paced style of fighting. I prefer this over Brawl which still is a great game.
I mainly prefer Captain Falcon as my main character in all of the three installments of Smash Bros. However, this is going to change in Smash Bros 4.

Before that I want to tell you why it's Captain Falcon.
He is a fast and strong character with good combos and I really like F-Zero. Yes, that's my reason! :D

Well, why is this going to change in Smash Bros 4? Because Shulk, the main character of my favourite RPG is in!
I'm so excited and I can't wait to use the Monado on the battlefield!

I think I'm good enough to be part of SSBM tournaments but I have problems with travelling so I guess this has to wait for another day.

But yeah, there is also a world outside of Smash Bros. A world of other video games (I really like video games). Jokes aside.

I love spending time with my family and friends. Sometimes I read a good book (especially mangas like The Legend of Zelda, Soul Eater, Attack on Titan) or I watch animes (Attack on Titan, Dragonball Z, Naruto), but only sometimes.
When I'm playing video games, but not Smash Bros, then it's usually Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda or Xenoblade Chronicles. Of course there are many other games to play, but at the time I focus on these.

About other communities or forums... well I'm part of a few German forums and the Steam Community. Nothing really worth to mention, just wanted you to know ^^

However my main focus will be on this forum, because it's so freakin' huge! I hope I'll have a great time with you guys around here!
If you want some specific information of me, you can go to my profile or send me a message!

One last thing: I hope for a great future for all of us! Thank you for reading this!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Greeting and salutations!
You seem to be quite the fan of Shulk. Haha!
Feel free to head on over the the Shulk sub-forum, introduce yourself in the Shulk Social Thread and start diving into analysis and discussion of the character!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Oh wow, I notice that we have share some favorites in both the video game and anime/manga fields. Welcome! Look forward to catching you around the Shulk sub-forum!

Top Bottom