• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT4: Edmonton May 31st 2008

FalseFalco

Smash Master
completely disregarding how funny I think that is
please take it down, its inappropriate
I might change my mind

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
completely disregarding how funny I think that is
please take it down, its inappropriate
I might change my mind
Awwwww. It was hard to get the clip in the first place : (
I'll take it down though, since you asked. Lemme know if you want it back up.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yay, more no names make their way into the frenzy! Deep down I want someone no one knows about to win the brawl tourny just so i can lol.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Attention All Who Are Coming To CT4

ATTENTION ALL WHO ARE COMING TO CT4

Eight more days until the epicness of CT4 is realized. And a thought has occurred to me. Custom controls. Now, a grand majority if they MUST customize their controls obviously go for either c-sticking (specials to the c-stick for wave bouncing and etc., namely with Lucas and whatnot), or a favorite, tap jump off (that which I use). We want this tournament to go as smoothly as possible so that we don't run out of time and that we can have plenty of time to have some fun with our beloved Melee/Brawl/64 Friendlies & MM's on the side!

I am bringing my Nintendo Wii and copy of Melee/Memory Card, and since that I do not have much else to do besides prepare and train for CT4, I am willing to input Smash Tags into my Wii, along with the custom controls the oncomers desire. That way at least one of the Wii's are prepared without having to deal with any real delays in the matches.

All I need from you guys is to PM me (so that I can keep track of who all asked me to put their controls and names into my Wii). Have the subject be entitled "CT4" so that I know that you're one of the people who need their controls/names input into my Wii.

- Your Smash Tag
- The shortened version (if necessary for the 5 letter limit in Brawl; for example, I'm Spin-Dash but I go by "SPIN" for short)
- Instructions on what you desire your custom controls to be (I seriously hope that the majority of you use GameCube Controllers XDD!) This includes what type of controller you use and such examples as if you want the tap jump on or off, c-sticking, and etc.

I need you to tell me these things when you send me a PM. If you don't have specific controls or anything, you don't need to bother. It takes two seconds to input your name at the character select screen. This is for those that want a hasty entry into the game at CT4 and have customized controls (helps the flow, as stated before.)

For those that can't PM me for some strange reason (being you don't have a SmashBoards account), you can also reach me via AIM at hikari to yamii, PM me on www.allisbrawl.com where my account is ALSO Spin-Dash, or send me an e-mail at spin.dash@hotmail.com If you are PMing me at allisbrawl or e-mailing me, please have the subject title also simply be "CT4" so that I know that you're coming to the tournament and require custom controls to be input.

I will be gone for the entire weekend but shall be back late Sunday night or Monday afternoon, in which I will tend to the requests of those that need their names/controls input into my Wii. ^^ Everybody else who is bringing a Wii, if you guys have the time, I'd advise you do this as well. Just so we can kill a flock of birds with one stone.

If you know anyone who is attending and you know their custom controls (namely they can't get ahold of me), feel free to help out and PM me with their requests too. Make sure they have a name to go by though so that I can actually use a name for the specific controls. ^^

I hope this helps make the Brawl events of CT4 go by more swimmingly! Ready, set, SPAM MY INBOX!!

Sorry for the read. :p But hey, if I'm contributing to the community, I might as well take it a step further!

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Why doesn't everyone just post here, that way if peopl who are bringing wii's have the time they can input them, instead of finding out who is bringing a wii and the sending out 20 different PMs.

So...

G7SUS
tap jump off
no rumble

Edit: This is a good idea.

Jarrod

Smash Ace
Is Adam Brown coming?!?
I haven't played Brawl in like a month... I probably don't stand any kind of chance against anyone.
But teams might be different... Team King Size may prevail!

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Why doesn't everyone just post here, that way if peopl who are bringing wii's have the time they can input them, instead of finding out who is bringing a wii and the sending out 20 different PMs.

So...

G7SUS
tap jump off
no rumble

Edit: This is a good idea.
The only reason I suggested the PM/E-mail idea is because I didn't want anybody's entry lost in translation. Because it's easy for someone to be overlooked in this thread if it ever picks up. Easier to keep track with PM's, but you are definitely correct about everyone filling this out instead of multiple PMs. I was just looking at the best option at the time. X3 And if I'm right, a lot of people will need custom changes. But thank you. ^^ When I return from my Grandparents this weekend, your name and controls will be put into my Wii.

@ Tyson

We can both play as the gimped players of Melee then. XDDD! I've lost my edge but I'm still playing. :p I totally need a match against you, I don't think we've ever played!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Chester... Metaknight WONT win this. I gaurantee it.

Snake on the other hand... might be close. Tysons **** good. But you know, theres other possiblities.

All I know is MK WONT win this.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I gonna try and make this dammit. I have been so busy with &$!#ing school and *($@ing work that I have had very little time to do anything smash wise. I will be there are around 4:00 pm. So i will be able to catch the melee events and maybe some brawl friendlies. (FYI I main snake in brawl and all I do is grenades, upsmashes and sleeperholds xd)

Also I have Wii and Smash Brawl, but I do not everything unlocked. I can bring a TV, a Gamecube, and melee thou ( everything is unlocked on melee xd)

edit : Brawl sucks

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I was going to bring my Wii and TV but seeing as my friend is having a B-day party on the 31st I will only be able to join in on the tournament, and only up untill the end of the brawl singles.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
@ Tyson

We can both play as the gimped players of Melee then. XDDD! I've lost my edge but I'm still playing. :p I totally need a match against you, I don't think we've ever played!
haha, i dont even wavedash anymore :/ and i do that shield thing to cancel my run and stuff.

hey how come i never saw u around during melee?

My wish for this tournament is too see someone other than Snake or Metaknight win this.

Nobody plays Wolf?
ur wish might be granted, ill just leave it as, a game and watch or a sudden appearance of ike could win too :O

Top Bottom