• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT4: Edmonton May 31st 2008

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I'd team with you but I suck. So I wouldnt bring that on you.

Oh and Mike, Dont even, Since when did a double post hurt anybody. IMO its better cause then people KNOW you added to your post if they already read it.
That's what that little "Last edited by: <date> & <time>" is for. ;)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Superboom if Adam doesn't go then I can team with you, I was that blue fox player at SFU last time.

Randall what is your estimate of getting from Vancouver to there and back + entry/expenses? Cause I never traveled before for smash

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Superboom if Adam doesn't go then I can team with you, I was that blue fox player at SFU last time.

Randall what is your estimate of getting from Vancouver to there and back + entry/expenses? Cause I never traveled before for smash
o **** more vancouver interest?
Spacefalcon I'm the one running this so you should contact me on msn for details, but I'm sure Randall is capable of answering those questions if you prefer.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I don't use msn carl, though I just wanna know roughly how much it will cost there and back n' then some.

kithkin

Smash Champion
That's what that little "Last edited by: <date> & <time>" is for. ;)
Hey, remember that time you said "people just dont seem to realize a little double post wont hurt them" eh? I do.

Randall is fo real son.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

I have no money matches lined up. Anyone?
Srsly.

If I have the money, I'll Brawl MM you sid, and if I even more have the money, I'll Melee MM you, also if I have the time, cause I missed you at AME cause I stalled.

edit MOFUKKAS: I need a teammate for melee, anyone?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Hey, remember that time you said "people just dont seem to realize a little double post wont hurt them" eh? I do.
Sure do. And ironically, my point stands true, hahahaha! :)

I might even team with you for Melee, Brad. My hatred for Sheik's bland play-style has lessened considerably in light of the even blander play-style of Brawl's roster. ;)

It's getting a little late to be flying, and a round trip from Vancouver to Edmonton and back again would run you about $500.00 at least.

However! The lovely Greyhound can get you there and back for the low low LOW price of $321.00, tax included!

The bus trip is a thrilling 15-17 hour ride in their luxurious stage coach, likely to be driven by a lonely old man and guaranteed to have at least one pack of skiing enthusiasts on board.

Or, on foot, you can run across the Rockie Mountains in just under 60 days--50 if you really push yourself!

Refer to the following links for details:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wanna MM u mike (beeble) Y.link vs Yoshi, they are always so tight! and yeah i'll say it again i am taking any MM's for Brawl.

spindash

Smash Ace
This...this is so beautiful... ;;.;;

Everybody's coming back!! XD Victor, we'll settle our Link & Ganon matches ftw once and for all. MM or not, we'll just play.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
So my new job + a conflict = I can't come out to this. Ah well.

On the positive side, I finally got online and it's been a blast. Love to play any smasher in west canada - pm me if you add my friend code.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
yea srsly, anyone saying work is an issue is not trying hard enough, and is just being scared to ask work for it off. All you do is tell them that you can't work May 31, and they can't do much about it.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Time johns? Come on Carl, Planning every part of a tournament is when things start happening.

Also, can I seriously just post my opinion of levels? cause I wanted to VIP chat about it. but that doesnt happen.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
@ Alphicans. Sure, best of 5 standard rules yadda yadda. But only $5 cuz I am a poor student and I can't afford anything more.

So what's the estimated turnout thus far?

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
GOD ****T GUISE.

No one else needs a partner for Brawl dubs?

Mark me confirmed for Brawl and Melee singles, though... And chances are very likely I'll bring a Wii (all stages and charactersGET), Brawl, Melee and a memory card. So mark me down for that too if you like.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I'll take you up on that Dan. Brawl style $10? I know you'd **** me in Melee, so that's just no contest.

Luke I'll MM you in SSBB as well if you'd like. $10. And Mike, $5 special student edition. It'll be interesting for sure. And wtf jiggs link, you know you always win those =-P Unless we do jiggs/link on Yoshi's story SSBB. I'd be willing to do that.

Brad we'll Melee MM first, cause that was supposed to happen in December.

I don't think this thread is appropriate for a hardcore discussion about stages and whatnot. There's a forum for that.
It's getting a little late to be flying, and a round trip from Vancouver to Edmonton and back again would run you about $500.00 at least.

However! The lovely Greyhound can get you there and back for the low low LOW price of $321.00, tax included!

The bus trip is a thrilling 15-17 hour ride in their luxurious stage coach, likely to be driven by a lonely old man and guaranteed to have at least one pack of skiing enthusiasts on board.

Or, on foot, you can run across the Rockie Mountains in just under 60 days--50 if you really push yourself!

Refer to the following links for details:

Your posts are always gold.:laugh:

spindash

Smash Ace
Also, officially mark me and Frio for Melee Doubles.

[EDIT]

So it's occured to me that it seems like I'm one of the only few serious Sonic users in Alberta (I don't know about Central Canada as a whole), and with CT4 coming up and my confidence in my skill with him, I totally want to throw out a challenge there for anyone else who may come and also uses Sonic.

I want to see who can call themselves the top Sonic Main around here. I'd hate to get that kinda title just because of a default and no one else uses him! As cool and as unique as that would be. XD!

Bring it on.

spindash

Smash Ace
I don't know if I've had the opportunity to even play Shawn in Melee yet!

Either way, it'll be great to play against him, anytime. :D Tell him to bring his A-Game for Brawl.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
work johns??? come on guys 3 months notice is enough.
Not when you start a new job two weeks before the tournament :) May 31 also happens to be a really busy day, lots of people getting hitched on that day.(I cook for weddings).

Sure I could tell them I won't show up on that day....but I'd rather not get fired!

Anyways, it's not like you're missing out on some l33t skillz...I'm pretty terrible at Brawl right now!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Not when you start a new job two weeks before the tournament :) May 31 also happens to be a really busy day, lots of people getting hitched on that day.(I cook for weddings).

Sure I could tell them I won't show up on that day....but I'd rather not get fired!

Anyways, it's not like you're missing out on some l33t skillz...I'm pretty terrible at Brawl right now!
Then you just have an issue of priorities!
Smash>Job

And yeah we're all pretty terrible at Brawl. Top three is gonna be like dan tyson me(im cocky) unless someone else steps up their game!??!

spindash

Smash Ace
I believe that Spin-Dash is missing from the Top Three. I've stepped up and I'm still climbing those stairs. :O

Mike? For me it's a personal kind of thing. I've got something to prove, whether Sonic sucks or not I'll lay the smackdown with him and show that I've got something. Not to mention, well, once a die-hard fan, always a die-hard fan. Might as well make the best of a character who I'm pretty good with (with the 3 months of gaming at our disposal. lol).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Pfft forget top 3 more like Top Alphicans!!! I am taking it home all the way.

Edit: LOL starring victor? Makes me wanna go less.

spindash

Smash Ace
I don't have an Animation Shop anymore. So that kinda...sucks for me. I wish I did, because now the other pics for the other banners are for jack squat now. XD Unless someone else finished the job for me.

[EDIT]

Vic. You still need to get your @$$ to CT4 sooner then 7:00. Really. :\ You're STARRING there. Lol.

Screw the fact that you're coming for just Melee. Get there SOONER.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't have an Animation Shop anymore. So that kinda...sucks for me. I wish I did, because now the other pics for the other banners are for jack squat now. XD Unless someone else finished the job for me.

[EDIT]

Vic. You still need to get your @$$ to CT4 sooner then 7:00. Really. :\ You're STARRING there. Lol.

Screw the fact that you're coming for just Melee. Get there SOONER.
I'm coming after supper, so maybe 6:00pm at the earliest. Randall generously agreed to drive me there from my from Grandparents Condo in Edmonton so really, it's up to Randall if he's willing to pick me up sooner.

EDIT: I'll gif it for you if you want. Just send me the psd.

Starring Victra? is he gonna show up?

lololololololololjk

Melee is too good. I wish you could come too.

Top Bottom