• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton, Canada Results

kithkin

Smash Champion
I feel obligated to accept, but maybe only $10 I dont have money at all.

and can we make it a set? Cause Imma get owned so hard.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol, sure. =) you don't have to bet at all.

I was just like. AGH SHEIK! I've been 0-***** by Sheik a few too many times, it has jaded me a tad. =) I doubt you'll get owned that hard... LOOK AT YOUR POST COUNT! YOU MUST BE GOOD!

kithkin

Smash Champion
My post count? you know how much I spam right? Lol, wait I get it.

I dunno if you're bad against sheik I may have a chance, its how I beat Stu here =D

Tyson651

Smash Lord
brad, isnt it that u beat stu's bowser and sheik with ur sheik, but not his marth?

and btw whose manli? is that manuel?

kithkin

Smash Champion
brad, isnt it that u beat stu's bowser and sheik with ur sheik, but not his marth?
Actually at Ct3 I beat his marth in our set. but his marth gets me more consistently than anything else, so yeah.

but my point was that sheik is stu's worst matchup, and I managed to win mainly because of that, and that manuel would probably own me too, unless I managed a sheik win by the fact that its also manuels worst matchup.

edit: guys dont be hatin sheik, shes like 8 different ethnicities rolled into one. thats just mean.

kithkin

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHA yeah that was **** close though. if you got it i'd have been screwed hard.

and wait, thought you saidyou were bad against sheiks... what the???! how am I supposed to win now?!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol stu, first you beat me. then you lose to a sheik? what the hell.

Cowear, i'm pretty sure that was one match... marth vs sheik... and I seriously do not recall losing to it since. He also beat dieslow.. (jv?) 4stocked, in fact.

I usually do quite well against you BC sheiks... and in doubles I did alright against Steve's sheik.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
What character does KonkeyDong play? I'd guess DK, but you never know ^_^

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Um, I was replying to Silentwolf's moneymatch challenge. Lol.
Sure, if I see you again, I'll play you Brad (kithkin). I suck pretty bad though.

I don't think Silentwolf is ever going to make me a siggy :(

Top Bottom