• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT ZeRo's Grab Mechanics video guide

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
This is essentially a video guide I made with all the knowledge I have about grabbing in competitive matches. It's focused in 'How and when to grab people' and 'why it works'.​
What are your thoughts on the topic guys? Anything to add about the topic? Personal experiences, anything?​
Also, if you guys have any questions about the topic, don't be shy and ask! I'll try my best to help out with my knowledge! And I'm also sure that other people experienced in the topic would answer you too! So just ask away.​
Greetings!​

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I really liked the video and learned a lot from it. Can you just make the music a little lower next time so I can hear your voice more clearly?

TSM ZeRo

quote="BlueXenon, post: 15492143, member: 192018"]I really liked the video and learned a lot from it. Can you just make the music a little lower next time so I can hear your voice more clearly?[/quote]
No problem! Will do. Glad you enjoyed it :D

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Not if your talking about someone like gannon. But I do feel this really applies to snake a whole lot. Especially for the ddd match up. not allowing your opponent to dash shield as an approach is huge. Maybe zero agrees with my sentiment?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I know you are MK main so you provide examples for MK, but they don't really show how exactly this is awesome, because other characters can't dashgrab instantly from half FD away so most of the examples you showed don't even apply to other character. Also no music while talking, ever.

TSM ZeRo

When playing as a character with a far slower run/grab speed, do the same techniques still apply?
Yes.

Not if your talking about someone like gannon. But I do feel this really applies to snake a whole lot. Especially for the ddd match up. not allowing your opponent to dash shield as an approach is huge. Maybe zero agrees with my sentiment?
Yes.

I know you are MK main so you provide examples for MK, but they don't really show how exactly this is awesome, because other characters can't dashgrab instantly from half FD away so most of the examples you showed don't even apply to other character. Also no music while talking, ever.

I showed personal examples of me DOING what I'm talking about. I play MK, so it's MK being shown. All I said is applicable for all characters, it's not even about dash grabbing. Also, no! Music is awesome.

Top Bottom