• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT Project M

Oatmealski

The Hero of Oatmeal (and chin beards too).
3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
Is there any communities in CT that are open to Project M, I will be moving up to CT soon from FL and I really want to bring the skills I have acquired from playing with the players down here up to CT. Are there any mini communities that are willing to accept me?

I am a Lucas player and I have been playing the character for 9 months straight. I'd say I am pretty decent.
I am looking to play at a competitive level and it'd be nice to have some training partners.
I also own a wii and a laptop that both run Project M 3.02. I am willing to contribute to any set ups that are made.

Oatmealski

The Hero of Oatmeal (and chin beards too).
3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
I am moving around to the Barkhamsted area and I would like a training partner.

ZexM

Smash Cadet
There is a bi weekly in Dopwntown New Haven that plays SSBM, SSBB and P:M so feel more than welcomed. PM me if you like and I can tell you moar! :)

ZexM

Smash Cadet
theres a biweekly i wanna say in wallingfoed i think
idk i played the game for the frst time there.
is there a ct pm facebook group?
There isn't a P:M facebook group, but there is a SSBM group that plays them all, its just a matter of coordination

SmashTheCstik

Smash Rookie
Today were having our monthly smashfest in waterbury. Last time we had around 20 players from all over CT come. Message me for details

Top Bottom