• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS Slot Styled Character Signature Icons (Taking Requests... kind of) OVER 170 CHARACTERS!

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I might be a bit late, but I have two requests:

Sinistar (Sinistar, Williams 1982)

AiAi (Monkey Ball, SEGA/AV 2001)

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Late as well, but I'd love to see Ray MK III and Ray 01 from Custom Robo. I want to add a Signature Icon section to the Custom Robo support thread, and your Icons would look great on there.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Nobody is late, all requests in the thread will be made in the new one regardless of post date.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Sorry for being late mate! I'm also a member of the Custom Robo Support Thread (like ToastyPyre) and I see that you make splendid sig pics in the style of CSS Slots. If it's alright, could you make one for each of the Ray models (AIRS and Ray II Dark are optional)? You can use ANY of these photos (whatever works the easiest for you). We would TOTALLY appreciate your help mate (though if you are unable to, that's alright)! Thank you! :)

Ray

(preferably the one where his face is fully facing us would be perfect for a version of the stock image if you can do that [if you cannot, that's OK])

Ray Mk II

X-Ray

(these two images were separated due to the head being over a banner, but merging them should be pretty easy).

Ray Sky

(same as the 2nd to last X-Ray photo)

AIRS (COMPLETELY optional, but it would be pretty sweet! That being said, this isn't really needed)
Ray 01

Ray Legend

Ray Warrior

Ray Mk III

Ray II Dark (COMPLETELY optional and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't make any pics at all)

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Sorry for being late mate! I'm also a member of the Custom Robo Support Thread (like ToastyPyre) and I see that you make splendid sig pics in the style of CSS Slots. If it's alright, could you make one for each of the Ray models (AIRS and Ray II Dark are optional)? You can use ANY of these photos (whatever works the easiest for you). We would TOTALLY appreciate your help mate (though if you are unable to, that's alright)! Thank you! :)

Ray

(preferably the one where his face is fully facing us would be perfect for a version of the stock image if you can do that [if you cannot, that's OK])

Ray Mk II

X-Ray

(these two images were separated due to the head being over a banner, but merging them should be pretty easy).

Ray Sky

(same as the 2nd to last X-Ray photo)

AIRS (COMPLETELY optional, but it would be pretty sweet! That being said, this isn't really needed)
Ray 01

Ray Legend

Ray Warrior

Ray Mk III

Ray II Dark (COMPLETELY optional and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't make any pics at all)

Thanks, this is exactly the kind of stuff that I wish people would post on here. I'll have all of these done by the time the new thread is up.

Top Bottom