• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CS2G presents College Brawl Vol2 - RESULTS

iLight

Smash Lord
College Brawl Volume 2 was exceedingly small since so many people decided to cancel last minute/just didn't tell me they wern't coming anymore. But it was still extremely fun and extremely hard.

Singles
1: Gnes ($52.50) (Diddy)
2: Fliphop ($15.00) (Diddy)
3: Razer ($7.50) (Snake)
4: Jerm (Toon Link)
5: UTDZac (G&W)
5: Bwett (Diddy/D3)
7: Carnage (MK)
7: Light (Sheik/ROB)
9: Loko (Falco/Peach)
9: Sethlon (Marth)
9: Shuz (Kirby)
9: Esca (Pit/Luigi)
13: Question Marx (Toon Link/Marth)
13: Kown (Pit)
13: Geny (Sheik/Marth)

Secondaries Tournament
1: Gnes (Snake)
2: Bwett (D3)
3: Razer (Olimar/Pit/G&W/Diddy/Falco)
4: UTDZac (Kirby)
5: Esca (Falco/DK/Diddy/Toon Link)
5: Kown (D3)
7: Jerm (Marth/Peach)
7: Shuz (Wolf)
9: Light (Snake/G&W/Pit)
9: Geny (Marth)
9: Question Marx (Marth)
9: Loko (Lucario)
13: Fliphop (Wolf/Ganondorf)
13: Carnage

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang get wrecked Razer.

Or better yet, looks like Razer got...

EXPOSED!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
First ADHD and now two Texas Diddys...

Diddys are taking over...MK ain't so broken anymore. <_<

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Even though there was like no MK to be found at this tourney lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Even though there was like no MK to be found at this tourney lol.
MK headquarters, but no MKs? Must have been a holiday...

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes you owe me a tournament to team with you ;)
I do dude i was really looking forward to teaming with u again. Im pretty much booked for HOBO's and Pound but hopefully something in between i get at u with.

SHOUTOUTS*very small lol*

Gnes-Wtf beating razer. Is this the twilight zone. Gimping him in almost every match, u aint ADHD. GTFO. Haven't seen this guy get 1st in a event in a long time.

Fliphop-Now ive got to be dreaming, razer's not even second. Dude people get more impressed with u as time goes by. The funny part, we've both known how ****ing amazing u are all along. And that infinite on zac, AJOPIWJPOAJPWOAJOPW. Good stuff bro.

Razer-Dang, Grim Turtle what happened lol. J/k our matches were too fun, its so scary playing u when u get serious cuz literally random **** starts blowing up and i see diddy get this weird frightened look on his face. Also, I love your last phrase once u get out the car "See u at HOBO". Im scared :(

Jerm-HIGH TIER CHARACTER...LOW TIER PERSON...LOLZ. U got to not get so mind broken from stupid stuff in brawl. Just go with the flow man. Im sure ull **** at HOBO, but i wont let u outplace me again. Even if Kos Mos is coming. And we will team sometime soon. :)

Zac-3-1 against Jerm, DANG. Yal's matches were really close and intense. Me and Bwett were glued to the tv the whole time. I wish we could have played teams, u know how i love playing teams with u :0

Bwett-**** Rainbow Cruise. My snake got infinited twice...dude ur so gay lol. Both of our sets were fun. Im glad ive actually practiced that matchup, u would have ***** me otherwise. Oh, and that 1$ random FFA, we need to make that a tradition. SERIOUSLY

Shuz-WHERES THE UNO!?!?!? **** SHUZ!!!!

Light-nice job hosting, and ur sheik is getting better. Now if only u can stop the fact that shes a horrible chr. and ur golden.

Esca-Everytime i go out of city/OoS i want to go with u. Dude u make trips so fun, i just cant understand. Also, your luigis getting there. Just more camp, more bair, less fancy and uve got it. I promise u.

I dont think i missed anyone, if i did ill edit. Pretty nice tourney. Also the "only secondaries" tourney was an amazing idea. We should do alot more of those. My snake is pro. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I see Olimar made the list of Razer's secondaries, but no Falco or Marth. FIGURES!

Esca

Smash Champion
Light, i didnt use d3 at all =[ that was a joke match me and kown had lol.

i used falco/dk/diddy/toon link

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I used diddy mainly for the 2ndaries and then falco then olimar...I also used pit and GW.

And yes, see ya'll at HOBO =]

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Wow tourney was fun..
Shoutouts
Gnes: Too good. Diddy dittos will always be funnier than anything else. See you at your calculus class tomorrow :)
Filphop: Your Diddy is too fast that I don't even remember what I do in the matches. COMBOS ALL DAY... Oh yeah after losing to Razer in winners you had a hella hard loser bracket... UTD Zac, Jerm, Razer, Gnes. >___>
Grim_Turtle: Good stuff man, I definitely want a rematch at Hobo 18. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Jerm: Thanks for the ride dude. I think I left my usb charger thingy in your car. Bring it to hobo 18 k. Our matches btw were too intense.
UTD Zac: You're too scary reading my OTG setups. You killed me with up smash 4 times. That banana infinite was pure lucky I'm not sure how I pulled it off.
Bwett: The hype camera was too good no?
Carnage: Dude you're too funny. Our match at Japes was pure intense.
Light: Great talk at the patio. Thanks for hosting the tourney man. We shall team one day.
Loko: Didn't talk to ya I think?
Sethlon: BLAZBLUE LETS GO.
Shuz: Haha you're too funny... Quote from Shuz: "Hey flip... lets play dpslfuiwefsdljlfO_Ojsdlfkj"
Esca: Funny guy man. You got ***** by Nana
????: ??
Kown: Dude you always crack me up. Sucks you went to A&M trashy *** school
Geny: Hi

Great stuff guys.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs~!
1: Gnes: Dang~...u and ur Diddy x____x
2: Fliphop: ^^^ What i said above and wowowowow on that banana lock with zac; I think he died a little on the inside after that.
3: Razer- "A La Veca!"
4: Jerm - Peach and Lucario match was so silly xP
5: UTDZac - Stop breaking the game! And don't use pkmn trainer anymore, get wrecked!! Too much fun at Light's house x3
5: Bwett - "GET WRE-CKED!" Haha, man this tourney was hard x____x, but at least I gave you a run for your money during our match xP.
7: Carnage - Only MK?
7: Light - Awesome tourney and great as always. Random FFA's and Random teams was too much fun x3.
9: Loko - =D
9: Sethlon - It's all about BlazBlue!! You and your Ice Marth are so hard ;___________;. Too bad we didn't get to play much Brawl, but next time!! watch out xP.
9: Shuz - "I left my control at Light's~"John'ing all day at the tourney about your control haha, i keed i keed. Was kool meeting you and fun playing teams
9: Esca - Apparently you has an awesome Pit and Lucario..
13: Question Marx - Thanks for coming to the Tourney and bringing a setup!
13: Kown - Dang you and your pit >P, can't wait to play more and welcome to college >3
13: Geny - Ditto, thanks for coming to the tourney and bringing a setup!

Overall, I say this was a good tourney, although the turnout disappointed me a little bit. Still was a lot of fun you guys, but we promise next time it'll be better!!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
:(

cant believe i missed this
I know ;_____________;. I was so sad, but hey, we will be trying to hold monthlies now. We're gonna figure out what'd be the best weekend first so until then, save your money >3 .

Top Bottom